ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

As Hoseok was leaving Seokjin's restaurant after his first shift, his eyes scanned the street before crossing, pulling his hood on his head as he walked the dark path

As Hoseok was leaving Seokjin's restaurant after his first shift, his eyes scanned the street before crossing, pulling his hood on his head as he walked the dark path. It was unusual for him to be walking the streets this late at night, but he does seeming he had a place to be.

Hoseok wasn't your ordinary run away you could say, he was just running to find his mother, who he learnt was locked away in Seoul Mental Asylum, notorious for the worst case patience and he hopes that explains why his mother abandoned him at the fair when he was young.

Arriving at the dreaded asylum, Hoseok walks up the front steps as he enters to the visitors desk, the clerk smiling at him before handing over his visitor pass as he was escorted to the lounge quarters where his mother was sat, as well as a young boy sat watching out the window.

"Mother?" Hoseok spoke as he sat beside the woman.

"Hoseok-ah." She smiles. "You came back?" 

"Of course mother." He grimaces. "I want answers and you said you would tell me." 

"Not now Hoseok. I'm watching for Namjoon." She spoke as she turned to the young boy sat at the window. "He's changing, but something's brewing."

"How so mother?" Hoseok questions.

"His Doctor. The young boy is in way over his head, and Namjoon is falling for him, but Namjoon is also cracking. Someone is going to get hurt." His mother explains as Hoseok gulps.

"Be careful mother." Hoseok spoke aloud as the boy turned. "Good evening."

Namjoon slightly bowed in return, walking over and sitting beside Hoseok's mother.

"Is this your son, Mrs. Jung?" Namjoon asks looking at Hoseok. "He has your eyes."

"This is Hoseok, Namjoon." Mrs. Jung spoke. "He's here to get answers."

"Answers you say?" Namjoon smirks. "Maybe I can help with that." 

"Namjoon." Mrs. Jung warns. "He isn't ready." 

"Mother, I have been begging you for years to come home after you left me in a fair ground." Hoseok spat. "I deserve to know what went through your head to think it was okay to leave me there with a god damned snickers bar."

"Hoseok–"

"Shut up Namjoon!" Hoseok shouts. "This has nothing to do with you and it's not your business either so just piss off!" 

"Hoseok-ah–"

"I hate you." Hoseok spat. "I'm just wasting my time thinking you would at least tell me something, anything as to why, but you won't because you enjoy torturing me, don't you mother."

"Hoseok, please sit down." Namjoon spoke calmly. "It's not that your mother doesn't want to tell you, she does but we are monitored. Any slight slip up from us and we get put in solitary for a week." 

"How can I get answers then?" Hoseok asks the boy. 

"Help me, help you." Namjoon grins. 

"How can I help you?" Hoseok asks. "You seem to have a good set up here with your young doctor."

"Jimin's everything to me. I want to get better for him to love me how I love him, but I can't do it in here." Namjoon whispers.

"What are you saying?" Hoseok questions.

"Help me escape so I can have my Jiminie." Namjoon answers as Hoseok's eyes widen.

"T-That's a crime Namjoon. I could go to jail and you'll end up back in here restrained–"

"It's worth it for Jimin." Namjoon smirks. "Will you help?"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Word Count: 570

A/N: I know it's short and it's been like 52 years but I have had four university assignments due and I still have another two to do, plus my exams start in three weeks so I've been revising so sorry for the extremely late update. I might post another one tonight and tomorrow to make up for it. 

A little insight to Hoseok and the start of Namjoon's plan coming into action. The next chapter will be a bit of VKookMin action, as well as Jin and Hoseok joining the party with the mysterious person returning.

And I still want to know what you guys think about Yoongi and where he is. I had teacher suggested but that unfortunately is incorrect. 

Thank you all for the support we have reached 1K reads and 60 Votes only four chapters in I really appreciated and love the support from you all. We are also sat at #23 in the minjoon category which is amazing so thank you all so much.