Author Forward {Please Read}

Thank you so much for joining me here on Wattpad. This book, The Betrayal of Ka, is my first full-length, published novel. Over the next few months, I'll post the entire book here on Wattpad.

If you'd like a free copy of the entire book now, please visit:

http://amzn.to/1KmLCdb

---

In early, 2019, I revised The Betrayal of Ka as I was writing the second book in The Transprophetic series. The second book will be published in September 2019.

--

Copyright © 2015, 2019 by Shea R. Oliver

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Colorado Sky Media, LLC
1067 S. Hover Street, Suite E-179
Longmont, CO 80501

ISBN 978-0-9968231-0-4
Second Edition

This is a work of fiction derived solely from the creative mind of Shea R. Oliver.

All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are products of the author's overly active imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual business, places, events or incidences is purely coincidental.

Editing by Nancy Pile
Cover design and artwork by Estefano Burmistrov