14 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

Back to BTS dorm that night

Jimin's POV

Something is off!
Something is fishy about her but what the hell is it!? What is she hiding so ideally.

Jimin with his two palms on his head from either side, was sitting idle at a corner feeling bemused and somewhat devastated.

"Jiminah! you there!?"
He gained his senses back thanks to his 95 duo companion.

"Huh!?Yeah, I am What is it tae?"

"Nothing. You just seem lost- anything bothering you?"
Worried tae asked wondering what's up with his minie.

"No, everything is okay"
To that the handsome boy threw his famous box smile.

"By the way!You know our maknae and yn are going for there honeymoon tomorrow?"

What! No way! Thats the most cheesiest thing to do right now, thats a drama- they are not even leading a married life!!

"How do you know!?"

"Uhmm...I..uh- accidentally heard jungkook speaking to his mother in law about this trip."

"Huh!? How do you know it was his mother in law?"

"Cuz you know ..uhm..he was all kind then gentle,apparently it seemed that her mom called to wish them safe journey or something"

Jimin nodded and went to his room without even wishing Tae a good night.

Whats with chim! He looks so pale,as if someone took away his soul. Aigoo uri jimin~ah

Jimin closed his door and threw himself on the bed.

He was unable to understand Why yn has to go with jungkook in a honeymoon was bothering him soo much.

He was acting weird,yet he was undisclosed to the cause of his strange condition.

Shut it heart! Why are you beating for no reason. Aaaahh.. Why her of so many? Why yn? Why jungkook's wife- you idiot

Jimin rebuked himself out of guilt. Even if he knew jungkook didn't feel for her, yet these petty emotions devastated him. He couldn't afford to do this with his adorable maknae.

But on the other side he couldn't pretermit her. Her heart warming smile ,those sarcastic comments ,her flawless potential in changing the subject and specially her natural cuteness.

It has just been some few days that I met her, yet look at the big impact she has on me
Jimin thought, a smile curling up next.

I give up. I admit it

"I guess I love you Yn and I will make you mine -Soon"

Jimin confessed staring at his phone rather gawking at the gorgeous her in his home screen.

🌹