He knew his pin was missing yet couldn't believe it that Maria took it away from him. Why was she leaving him?  Why?? 

She was a crying mess no longer silent she mourns over a tore teddy bear she once called Granny.

In his frustration and his mind going crazy over her cries. He pulled up her hair and dragged her towards the door opening it up to see Basile and Czarina.

"Damian... Stop it. You're HURTING you're WIFE.. MARIA BADLY. " said Basile and looked over at Maria who was helplessly on the verge of thinking she's going to die at any rate.

"Stay out of this BASILE! " he roared that now made half his palace shook. Maria thought she'd been deaf by now by that awful sound. Covering her ears as she cried and trembled, Czarina went near her, only to be scratch by Damian on the shoulder.

"That's IT DAMIAN!"  Basile's voiced roared and he transformed to almost to a 14 to 15ft man with red skin, muscles bursting and ripped then a two pair of horns on his head and a tail.

Basile punched Damian and Czarina wanted to pull away Maria from the fight but Damian grabbed hold of Maria's arm slightly twisting it

Damian suddenly had a large tail and swung it across to Basile's stomach making the demon fall into the ground giving the floor a crater! 

The Vampire King's arm grew larger as it consumed Maria in his grip. He gave a growled and the world went dark to Maria as she saw her beloved turned into a dragon at her very eyes.

She woke up feeling cold and tired,  looking around and knowing she was inside Dragon mountain Damian's slapped hurt her cheek so badly that by touching it makes her cry even more and her arm was red, purple and bruise like watercolors made of acid burning her skin away.

"Why were trying to leave Maria? " he asked leaving the shadows and back to his original form as a vampire. His pants was on shreds.

"You're a monster. " she whispered.

"You knew that already the first time we meet! "

She didn't answer but cried continually.

"Aren't you curious why me a Vampire King with both parents Vampires could shift into a dragon? " he chuckled in amusement.

"Cursed. " she quietly spoke since it hurt so much to speak.

"What?!  Louder! "

"Cur-sed. " she spoke then spit out more blood feeling so sick. Being more cautious on protecting her belly at all cost.

"That's right.. Before the Dragon King died he gave me a cursed. He spitted it out on his dying breath that the being who slayed him shall only have one child and so forth on the next of my Kin shall also be cursed to be gifted to shift into a Dragon to continue his bloodline of pure bloods. Now Maria.... Tell me why you we're leaving! " he zoomed in so closed to her and hold her neck so tightly that if she struggle so much it'll snap her head off.