I needed you !

Chapter Two~ I needed you
"But that's the thing Jackson, I did it to protect you!"

I debated for at least an hour if I should even go. I know Jax would probably be there and I don't know what else to say. And what if his wife is there ? Dear god, I just got out of prison. Do I want to go back ? Was I ready to face this , no. But I can't let him see that I'm losing my life to him and his retarded choices.

Getting dressed, i decided on a black tank top, black leather jacket, and a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans with a pair of biker boots. My hair was in French braids down both sides of my head. And my makeup was completely done. It was dark outside now. Grabbing my purse, keys and goggles, I headed out into the garage to get my Harley,Snow white is her name. Pulling off the cover. She looked as beautiful as ever. I slid my leg over the side, kicking up my stand, starting her up, I headed to the clubhouse.

Every members bike was here. Looking over in the usual spot, Jax's Harley was parked in the lineup. I took a deep breath and turned my bike off. Kicking out my stand and taking my goggles off, I set them in the saddle box, grabbing my purse out.

"There she is !" My dad yelled out coming from across the clubhouse when I entered. Everyone cheered and greeted me.

"Hey pop" I patted his back and finally he let me go in time to hug everyone else. From across the room I saw Jax sitting on the side the pool table with a blonde attached to his side. Tears welded in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away , before anyone could notice.

"Missed you princess ." Clay kissed my cheek and I smiled and returned his comment.

"Missed you too pres. I needa beer Sack!" Half Sack quickly ran me a beer and I hugged the kid. And thanking him, he quickly ran back to the bar to wait on the other members and royalty.

Party was in full swing, taking my beer with me. I wandered out to the roof where Jax and I always went when something was wrong. It was our spot. The first time he kissed me ? Roof. First time we got drunk together ? Roof. Proposal ? Roof. It held every secret, every huge memory. Soon Dad was calling me down so I climbed back down the ladder and back to the picnic area of the outside space. Where a boxing ring sat and workout equipment . Dad handed me a new beer and smiled. Everyone was quiet. Clay stood up on the picnic table and no one spoke.

"I wanna propose a toast. To our princess." Clay pointed his beer towards me. "She did 16 months for this club and no one asked her too. We all missed you so much Lena. Welcome home babygirl." Everyone cheered and hollered.

"Thanks Clay" I say As he hugged me.

"You're welcome kid." He rubbed my back and then everyone went their own ways again. Jax kisses the blondes cheek and stands up. She eyed him, and then me as Jax makes his way over to me and Opie.

"Lena, can we talk?" Jax asked in a nervous voice and I nodded. He lead the way to the dorms and I followed. Placing my beer down on a table I passed by. Getting into his old dorm. He shut the door behind me.

"Lena, it's nice to see you home." He scratched the back of his neck and I nod.

"Yeah, 16 months didn't take too long . But you already knew that huh ?" My eyes watered up and stayed threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry. I was lonely , so I married Wendy." Jax spoke and it broke my heart with every word. " I begged you not to do it , Lee"

"So you marry someone else ?! Are you fucking kidding me!" My voice broke but I didn't stop. " I stuck with you through everything ! I did time for you !i needed you, You selfish prick." Tears fell down my cheek and I walked straight passed him to the door when he grabbed my wrist.

"Lena wait" I shook my head.

"Have a great life, Jackson." My heart was completely shattered. I gave that man my whole life. Caught prison time for him just to marry another female cause he was lonely. What about me? I was lonely. But I guess he never really loved me at all. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from behind the bar and sat down on the sofa.

"Who are you ?" The bitch I now know as Wendy sat down beside me.

"I suggest you get the fuck away from me, and fast." Looking down at her hand by some weird gut feeling , I saw my engagement ring sitting on her finger, right above a thick ass wedding band. "Oh, that's mine." I quickly reached over and snatched the ring off her finger. Walking out the door.

"Hey bitch give that back." Wendy followed me all the way outside. When she grabbed my braids. I swung around and grabbed her by the throat.

"This is my fucking ring. And I'm guessing you're livin in my fucking house. I'm his fiancé. Was his fiancé. This ring is mine." Jax quickly ran out the clubhouse.

"Lena, stop. Let her go!" Jax yelled at me .

"You ever touch me again, I'll kill you in front of him." And with that I let her go, my ring still in my hand and I held it up so he could see it. " wanted her so bad, but it's my fucking ring Jackson ?!" I was tired. And hurt. And he couldn't say anything. He was speechless. So I got on my bike, and headed to my new house.