Chapter 3

KATYS POV

I was scared to tell tell John I wasn't ready. I couldn't go to this doctors appointment. I told John I was ready. And I thought I was. But I'm not.

We finally arrived at the doctors appointment. I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening so by the time I started paying attention we were already in the doctors room.

I was just laying on the doctors counter and John took my hand and started to rub it. I guess that was his way of comforting me. It didn't really help much this time.

Soon enough after that the doctor came in.

"Well hello Mr. and Mrs. Mayer." Doctor Smith said.

"Hello!" John said.

"How are you guys?" she said.

"We're great! We are really excited to have a baby." John replied.

"Well that's wonderful." she said as she washed her hands.

"Ok well do me a favor Katy and just lift up your shirt a little."

I did as said and I was still questioning this baby.

I then grabbed my purse and ran out of the doctors office. I could hear Johns voice echoing through the halls.

"Katy! Where are you going?!" he yelled.

But I ignored him.

When I got outside there were surprisingly no paparazzi. Hot tears fell from my eyes one by one as I just ran.

I didn't know where to go so I just went to the car and locked the doors so John couldn't get it. I just pulled my knees into my chest and began to cry. What was I going to do? I just finished tour but I didn't want to have a baby just yet. I then heard a knock on the window. It was John.

"Katy?! Why the hell was that for?!" I heard his faint yell.

I didn't look up so I just unlocked the door. I didn't want to make a scene.

He got in the passengers seat and wrapped his arm around me. I just kept my head down crying.

"What the hell Katy?!" he yelled.

"What John?!" I screamed with all my might right in his face.

"What the hell was that?! Why would you do that?! I thought you wanted this baby you liar!" he yelled back.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH JOHN?! GUESS WHAT?! I DONT KNOW IF I WANT THIS BABY JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT! I HAVE NO CHOICE! I LOVE THIS BABY SO MUCH BUT I CAN TAKE CARE OF IT BY MYSELF IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT! NOW GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW YOU ASSHOLE!"I screamed.

I could see tears in his eyes but at that moment, I didn't even feel bad.

He got out and I turned the car on and drove off. I kept crying. I wasn't even paying attention to the road. Before I knew it bright lights came my way and everything went black.