Character Q&A - the answers

ابدأ من البداية

You're really pretty please share some of it and stop keeping it all to yourself 😔 you mean sharing as in sharing some pictures or sharing my DNA sequence? Also, thank you!

If you break Chaelin's heart I swear I'm gonna break ur pretty face. Don't worry. I won't ever break her heart.

Will you ever marry Chaelin? Is that even a question? y e s

If you break Chaelin's heart I'm keeping her, ok? Ok. I won't break her heart, never.

Who would you choose? Kkami or Chaelin? Choose only one or else I'm suing- Hi, this is Felix because Hyunjin just had a mental breakdown :) I asked him again and he muttered "Chaelin" in the most pained voice ever. There's your answer, boy is w h i p p e d. (But can I have Kkami then?)

Do you take Lee Chaelin as your lovely wife? Yes.

How to be so perfect like you? You don't have to be, you're perfect as your own person (:

Are you from heaven? I'm from Earth, I hope.

Would you ever want to be intimate with Chaelin in the future? Oww awkward much. But I mean, when she's ready for it, I guess? It's all up to her, though. I don't want to do anything that might make her uncomfortable or upset.

Buttered chicken or roasted chicken? I honestly love both, do I have to pick one?

I was gonna take this seriously but... Felix dancing a fortnite dance or Chaeling dancing a fortnite dance- Felix, because he's doing it all the time. It would be funny to see Chaelin dance orange justice, though.

Why did you persist on staying with Chaelin? I'm glad you did tho. First, it was because Felix asked me and I believed it wouldn't be that hard. Soon, I found myself too deep into it and I just wanted to figure her out and maybe even help her. I'm also glad I did, I was right that time at the zoo, she's an amazing person once she lets you in.

How much do you love Chaelin? In percentages. I think my feelings for her can't be counted in numbers, but it's faaaaaar over 100%.

When did you realize that you liked Chaelin? I think it was when she started opening up to me and little pieces of her true self started to show through.

What do you eat to become so hot? (Please say "rice? Just rice?")  Rice? Just rice?

If, completely hypothetically and metaphorically, you and Chaelin didn't like each other, would you date Felix? Mmm... Felix is a cutie (no homo) and he called me handsome more than once, who knows ;)

Ur an angel. Did you know that? I-I am?

Do you love me 😔 I love my friends, so yes ✊ in a platonic way, all my love goes to Chaelin.

Are you willing to give me some cash so I can fulfill my sweet tooth? If not, please drop your skincare routine thanks! B-But if I give you my money, how am I supposed to fulfill my own sweet tooth? I can always share my skincare routine if you have a moment, I'll write it down.

Why did you try so hard in the beginning when you didn't even have a crush on her that time? Honestly? I liked the thought of a challenge, and the fact that there was a girl that wasn't obsessed with me was refreshing, too. And maybe also a little bit because Felix literally begged me to help.

Why did you want to go after Chaelin after she hurt you so much I mean even I wanted to murder her when she made you cry. I remember that day and I still hate it. I was angry at her back then, and I felt like, if I give up now I'm giving her exactly what she wants. That thought was my main motivation after that day but it soon became a real interest. I wanted to know what happened with her and if maybe I could help her at least a little.