Siriusly? Just No! Hufflepuffs are Awesome

"Hi!" Dawn calls, waving her hands to the readers before her. "This is going to be in third person's Point of View because I want to practice that a bit," she starts with a nonchalant look. "I hope it's not as annoying as I think it is. Here goes!"

Dawn pulls out a flashlight, and, starting to talk, she turns the light on. The light brightens her face and she closes her eyes and sits crissed- crossed to add a mysterious vibe. The reader watch, mildly impressed.

"I was walking around my house doing nothing, when a thought popped up- "Hey, I should go update this!" ", she begins, her eyes still closed. "And so, I started walking around a bit more, thinking what I can possibly write about. Looking for inspiration, I opened a Harry Potter quiz, hoping it would be something challenging." Dawn stopped for a moment, as she recognised the laugh of Jessie ( @theflyingsnitch ). She could recognize that sound anywhere, seeing as she met her about five months ago and didn't even hear or see her once. Followed by that, a snicker. What's going on?! Dawn shrugs, oblivious to Nikole's palms at both sides of her head shaping antler horns.

"The quiz was actually terrible. 'Who was Harry+Ron+Mione's first kiss?' 'What are the names of the Hogwarts houses?', while the correct answer for the latter was 'Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slitherin and Griffinddor'. I rolled my eyes contagiously at the quiz, slightly annoyed. 'It's already 11 pm, Dawn, you've got to write something already!' I think to myself, sighing. I was about to close the tab of the quiz when the next question caught my eye.

'What are the traits of the four Hogwarts houses?

(a) some rambled shît I'm too lazy to copy

(b) More stupid stuff

(c) Bravery, Purebloods, Smart, Everyone else

(d) Don't even bother asking.'

Now, the answer was obviously c. But that seemed so stupid! All pure bloods in Slytherin? All smart ones in Ravenclaw? And, more importantly, EVERYONE ELSE IN HUFFLEPUFF!?" Dawn continues angrily, her face starting to heat up. Nikole, starting to sense trouble, removes the antler horns and mouths to the readers to ignore her screeching and frustrated hand- waving.

"Stereo-typed much?! Let me remind you, stupid quiz creator, that Snape, a HALF BLOOD, was in bloody Slytherin, which you state accepts only pure bloods. Tom Riddle, another half blood- Slytherin. And the Ravenclaws- what do you have to say about Gilderoy Lockhart? Is he smart? He is quirky and probably interested in learning, or so he was in his earlier times.

And the Hufflepuff thing. That was what angered me the most." Dawn's eyes shot open abruptly, making Tegan ( @FandomCouture ) leap a bit and @casejwhite to flinch. "What. Exactly. Are. You. Talking. ABOUT?!" Dawn says, as calm as Dumbledore does when he announces the fourth Triwizard Tournament champion. "Hufflepuffs are so underestimated- in fact, I have a Hufflepuff friend and she is one of the most amazing people I've met. She's Niko- oops, I meant Lilac. Just kidding, that's Nikole though I didn't meet her. STOP UNDERESTIMATING HUFFLEPUFFS!"

Dawn finishes with a bow. She can see Simran, @Hermione_Danger256, and l the rest. (TOO LAZY TO MENTION EVERYONE. PLEASE DONT GET INSULTED OR ANYTHING)

And, yeah.

That was ABSURD.

-Dawn