SPECIAL CHAPTER! FLASHBACK

(A flashback to "the crystal temps")

Me and Lapis listened as Peridot gave us a tour of her old room in Steven's house. It was small and I was sure that Steven said this wasn't for sleeping in but I guess I was wrong.

The door is suddenly burst open and Connie was holding her sword up in a defensive manner.

"Oh. Greetings Connie."

"Wolfie? Lapis? Peridot? What're you doing here?"

Peridot grins with Pride, "Steven left us in charge of protecting Beach city while he's gone to space!"

"What? No, he left me in charge!"

Lapis and Peridot look at eachother and Lapis shakes her head, "Well, we don't need a humans help."

Connie looked offended by this. I sigh, "Let her talk guys, we can take a break from Peri's tour."

We sit down on the sofa and talk about how we had all talked with Steven and needed to work together while they were all gone. Peridot stands up on the table and gives a small speech of us taking on the roles of the crystal gems.

"I'll be the garnet since I'm OBVIOUSLY most suited to be boss!"

Lapis nods, "Well you are bossy!" Peridot smiles, "Thank you!"

"Hmm, Lapis! You can be Amethyst!"

"Which one is that?"

"..."

"I'm joking."

"See? Perfect!" Peridot laughs and points at Connie and pumpkin. "You two can be Steven and Pearl!" I clear my throat, "Peri? What about me?"

"Oh! Hmm..."

"It's okay. I'll be pumpkin. Ruff."

Pumpkin barks back and Peri shrugs, "Alright then! Crystal gems! Congregate!"

We look at each other before Peri sighs, "That means come here and do a cool pose."

TIME SKIP

Connie looks around beach city for anything suspicious before calling out to us and leading us to Greg's carwash.  A car honked its horn and asked for assistance in getting cleaned. Peri lifts the car into the air causing Connie to panic slightly. Lapis surrounds the Car in water. Connie looks at me, "Should we really let them do that?" I shrug, "Ruff."

She sighs and hears a bang when Peri puts down the car, "Done!"

The human gives a thumbs up and drives off after paying. Peri grins, " I told you all I'd be a great Garnet!"

TIME SKIP

Let's just say the next day was a bit Ruff. Peridot was too rough with the cars and Lapis wanted to be Garnet.

And I wanted to be the Villian.

So I threw a car into the sea.

Connie wasn't exactly happy. She brought us home after promising to everyone she would fix this.

"Okay. Wolfie, WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"I was being the Villian."

"No one asked you to!"

"A villain does not do what she is told, she simply strikes."

She folds her arms and huffs, moving on to giving out to Lapis and Peridot. She told us to act our age, I've heard that a good few times. She then tells us to be ourselves and Lapis sighs, "I guess I could wash away the rubble."

Peridot nods, "And I could fix the mechanical stuff!"

Connie looks at me, arms folded, causing me to grown, "I'll go look for the car." She giggles slightly as I leave the house, toward the ocean. I quickly dive into the ocean, coming back a few hours later with the car. I bring it back and we work together to fix everything we had broken. Peridot starts working on a new sign as me, lapis and connie fix and wash cars. After were done, we help Peri fix up a sign. I smile lightly when we finish and lie on the ground, "Mr. Universe might be mad y'know?"

Connie nods a lays next to me with pumpkin quickly sitting on her stomach, "Maybe. I think you all did great!"

Lapis lays down by us, "You helped too Connie. A surprising amount actually."

Connie laughs, "Should I be flattered or offended?" Peri lies down, "I believe flattery was intended!"

I smile and look at them all, "Good job today crystal temps...but you still haven't defeated your villain! Ahaha!"

They look at me and then each other before laughing with me quickly joining. I could never be a true villain to them. I love them too much.