Wattpad Original

Bonus Chapter: Rory Case

Note:

I'm cleaning up my profile. This chapter was first found in my book 'One-shots' but since I literally haven't done anything with that book for almost a year, I decided to just upload this bonus content one-shot in the book it belongs in: Fighting Fire with Fire

Remember that guy who refused to shake Max's hand and freaked out during a wrestling match because Max is bisexual? The one who later got joked about: "Rory Case? More like Closet Case!"? This one shot is about him. 

~

Summary:

Rory Case is well on his way to gaining a scholarship and a bright college wrestling career. There is one small problem, however. A small problem that, ironically, is called Grant.

"What were you doin' out there! We know Max Desera is no match for you, we all know, and you just throw it! And for what?! Because the guy is bisexual?"

Coach Turner was red-faced angry.

Rory Case didn't need to look at the man to imagine the pure rage etched on his features. He tried his damn hardest to keep his own lips tightly pressed together. Don't yell back. Keep that big mouth shut. You're already in enough trouble as is.

Coach Turner made a frustrated noise. "You know what, Rory? All you achieved is looking like an idiot out there. That's right. Nobody thinks you're a better wrestler, cooler, or more masculine for refusing to fight a bisexual guy. Do you want to be a college wrestler or not?"

"Yes, coach," Rory pressed out.

"Then adjust your attitude. Get yourself together, and fast. I don't ever want to see a tournament match like Taylor's out of you again." Coach Turner sharply gestured his head in the direction of the exit.

"Now go."

"Yes, coach."

Rory strode over to the exit of Coach Turner's office, keeping his fists brandished in sheer frustration.

The coach honestly had it wrong. All wrong. He didn't fuck up the fight against Max Desera because the guy was bisexual. He fucked up the fight because Max happened to be the second most attractive guy he'd ever seen up close, after Grant.

Rory stepped out of the coach's office, only to nearly crash into someone.

"Watch out!" the tall boy in front of him exclaimed in surprise and Rory's heart skipped a beat as he caught a flash of bright blue eyes.

Grant.

"Oh, hey Rory," Grant greeted him.

Rory didn't reply, instead pushing past the other boy and speeding out of the hallway like the devil was on his heels. His face was burning with embarrassment.