17

jeongin avoided hyunjin like the plague for the rest of the week. it was like, whenever he saw the elder, he wanted to punch the daylights out of him.

jeongin knew that hyunjin had his reasons to say what he had said in the group chat. hyunjin doesn't just hate someone for absolutely no reason.

but jeongin really didn't care about that. his one chance to see eunseo. without all of the cameras. without all of his fans bombarding him with questions. without everyone on his ass about her.

all of it was suddenly vanished just as fast as the preposition was brought up. and to jeongin, it was all hyunjin's fault.

he couldn't wash away that feeling, but deep down, through all of the temporary hatred, he was concerned.

exactly what significance did eunseo play in hyunjin's life to make him act this way?

(a/n: take a wild guess. and no, they weren't each other's exes)

meanwhile, chris and the gang from got7, walked out of the room, all too giddly.

"are we sure the 10th of august is a good time?"

youngjae suddenly asked, as they continued to argue about the date agreed upon with their boss.

" i have this weird feeling that, the 10th is indeed the best time."

mark inquired, chris and jinyoung nodded their heads in agreement to his statement.

"anyways, enough arguing. i can't believe the real reason you want her to come is for her to see jeongin."

jackson butted in, mentally laughing at the fact, and watching as chris chuckled along with it.

"i had to. jeongin is clearly feeling shit towards her now, and i'm sure she feels something to. despite hyunjin being her favorite and all."

chris mumbled the last part, but apparently not that softly, as the 7 guys almost got whiplash from how hard they turned their heads to the younger male.

"hyunjin's her favorite?"

they all asked, shouting a bit louder than intended. thank goodness they were in the producing section of the building.

"well, not anymore, at least. he was though."

"not anymore? what happened?"

jinyoung asked, more amused for the story, than concerned.

"basically, all of us were in a groupchat with her on kakao, and suddenly hyunjin went all bitch mode for absolutely no reason on her, which made her reconsider actually coming, to be honest."

chris explained, and sighed heavily, thankful that she actually contemplates on coming now.

"he went bitch mode on cheonsa? why? hyunjin doesn't randomly go bitch mode unless they did something really terrible to them."

yugyeom piped out from his spot, as they all entered the recording studio.

chris sits by the producing table as jaebum goes in the booth first, them getting ready to record their new song.

"okay, conspiracy theory. what if hyunjin and cheonsa were like childhood best friends, and they made some kind of idiotic promise, but she broke it, and now he hates her?"

bambam pitches in from the corner, as they all turned to look at him weirdly.

"i can't imagine hyunjin and cheonie as childhood friends. maybe they were schoolmates?"

chris softly thought about.

"and they probably promised to always be there for each other because, he maybe got bullied when he was young for having such a small ass head."

jaebum throws in from inside the booth, causing everyone to look at him.

"and then one day, he gets picked on and probably waited on her to come and defend him, but she never did."

jinyoung suddenly finished, a huge light bulb lighting up in his brain.

"i can't imagine angel as someone to openly ignore someone in need after she makes a promise."

jackson voices out, causes them to nod in agreement.

"maybe that day she was sick? we all know it probably wasn't her intentions. she probably noticed him at first glance since our training days. if it was intentional, she wouldn't have made him her favorite."

youngjae slowly pieced together as they all thought about the weird conspiracy theory that they suddenly came up with.

"well, i know for certain, that if you don't make up with hyunjin, he'll keep that grudge until you do. maybe he thinks she deliberately avoided helping him that day."

chris pitched in, before letting the track play and jaebum sing whatever it was that he needed to.

what if that dumb theory we came up with, was true?

did you guess right?😉