Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We walked into the office with the door thudding softly behind us.  Jo was hugging up to me as she tried to stop her tears while Aaron stood between us and Michael.  The principal was sitting in her desk just looking over us.  You see, while I'm not a big fan of the principal (and she most certainly was not a fan of me) Michael was pretty much her lap dog.  I just hope she'll see this equally and not just Jo's and mine fault.

"Sit," she commanded and like dogs we sat on her command each of us taking a seat in front of her desk.  She got up and started walking around.  "As you can guess I'm thoroughly dissapointed in all of you, especially you Michael.  I thought that you were a better student than that.  I'm dissapointed in you too Aaron.  Being the captian of swim team, I thought you'd be able to control your anger better.  Detention, 3 weeks fo the both of you.  As for you girls," she turned her evil glare onto us.  "You two have started a fight in school during lunch."  Looking sad she said, "The only punishment I see fit is out of school suspension."  The words were cirling around my head.  I've never even had a detention and now I"m getting O.S.S.? 

I glared over at Michael who looked like he was having the time of his life.  I glanced over at Aaron and he was looking at me.  My expression turned to one of pleading.  He stood up. 

"That's not fair though.  These two girls have done nothing wrong.  Michael was the one who started the fight.  These two girls were just victims in his act of fury.  I mean for heaven sakes look at their faces!  They have a bruise in a shape of a hand!"

"I'd advise you to sit down now Aaron unless you'd like to join these two ladies in their suspension," 

"Actually, if you're giving them suspension then I think I deserve it too!"  I couldn't believe my ears.  "I actually threw a punch unlike these girls.  So, if you're going to suspend them you have to suspend me too.  To bad the contest are only a few days away.  The team will be lost without me, but I'm sure they'll make do."  That sly dog!  There was nothing else this school prided itself on other than their swim team.

The principal turned a sick green color, "Now, now Aaron.  I'm sure you don't mean that."

"I do, actually.  And if we aren't suspended I believe the girls and I should be getting back to class."  He walked over to where Jo and I was sitting frozen with shock.  He gently grabbed both of our arms and walked towards the door.  He looked back to look at the principal who was just standing there.

"Are you just going to stand there as they leave!" cried Michael.

"Quiet yourself Michael before I give you suspension!" yelled the principal as we walked out the doors.  I couldn't believe that Aaron saved me twice today!  And I thought he didn't care!  Well, at least I still don't think he cared in that way, but maybe, just maybe, we could be friends?!

-Hey you guys!!!  So...  how many of you guys don't like this new uploading thing!?