3 - Teach Me + Bellamy [short]

SEASON 1

SEASON 1

"Like your new tent?" Bellamy asks you at the opening to the tent in question.

"Yeah, it's great thanks," You say continuing making bullets. You and Raven are the only two people at camp who know how to make them, you let out a sigh of frustration, bringing your hands into fists around the bullets, "These bullets on the other hand."

"Oh come on, they can't be that hard." He says pulling up a chair and swinging his legs across so he sits the wrong way around.

"Like you would know." You start getting nervous, Bellamy is sitting only inches away from you. You can feel your own heartbeat increasing against your chest.

"It doesn't seem that hard," He says giving you a killer smile. He leans forward to take one of the bullet from your hand, you uncurl them and he delicately takes one. Bellamy's fingers linger there for a moment but he moves away and holds up the bullet in between you both, "Teach me."

You hesitate smiling, "Okay, but I don't think you're up to it."

"Oh really?" He punches your arm playfully as you laugh.

"Well, it is quite complicated you know."

For the next hour you sit together, talking and making bullets. You can feel the awkwardness melt away but your crush growing stronger.

"You better be careful," Bellamy says as he pushes away a strand of hair from your face. He looks into your eyes at that very moment and you find yourself blushing at you look at his shaggy hair and the freckles that line his face.

Your faces are now inches away from each another. He leans in slowly and your lips connect, it's a soft sweet kiss at first and you can't help but start to smile, Bellamy senses that and begins to deepen the kiss. You both end up on the floor in a matter of seconds, but before anything else can happen Bellamy stops and whispers into your ear, "You're a pretty good teacher."