Scorpius Malfoy x Reader: Ice

"Y/n, Rose, you take care of Hugo will ya?" Your father asked you. 

"Yes Father." You and Rose answered together. 

The three of you entered a compartment together. Albus and Scorpius came in after you, "Hey guys, mind if we come in?" Rose scoffed and grabbed Hugo's hand, "C'mon Hue." 

Hugo gave Scorpius, Albus and you a confused look before following your twin out. Scorpius sighed, "Why does she hate me?" 

"She thinks you stole Albus from us, plus she's heavily biased against Slytherins especially Malfoys." 

"Hugo didn't seem biased." Scorpius argued. "And you aren't." 

"That's because Hugo and I listen to mum. Rose and Mum are always butting heads, it's cause they're so alike I think." You laughed trying to take the subject off of Rose. 

See, the thing was that, you liked Scorpius, but Scorpius only saw Rose even though you were twin sisters. Albus knew you liked Scorpius because he'd been there for you when Scorpius made you cry. Like the day you first met the boys. 

*Flashback* 

It was our first broom practice. You stood beside your broom, "Up!" You commanded and your broom went soaring right into Scorpius' face. You flinched, "S-sorry." 

Scorpius fell to the ground, Rose laughed beside you. "Rose!" 

"What? It's Malfoy!" She exclaimed. 

"So?" You asked. 

"Serves him right for the way he treated Dad and the rest of our family." 

You noticed Albus kneeling beside him. "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that was his father." 

"It was his whole family, his grandfather, his father and him." Rose corrected. 

"But Albus-" 

"Betrayed us. He'll come  back to us." Rose said. 

However you didn't believe your twin and you went to the Hospital Wing the next day and heard Albus and Scorpius talking. Instead of walking up like you should've done, you listened, gripping the flowers you'd conjured up for Scorpius. 

"It's no wonder she'd do that. She hates me. It's only natural for me to hate her." You heard Scorpius say. 

"She didn't do it on purpose." Albus argued. 

"Didn't you hear what Rose was saying? He's a Malfoy, it serves him right." Malfoy sighed. "Not like I care about that one, I don't care what she thinks. I just wish Rose wouldn't." 

You gasped and dropped your flowers, running out of the hospital wing to the girls' restroom. 

"I think she heard you." You heard Albus say behind you. 

Albus then came to you the next day in an empty classroom just after you finished an essay for History of Magic. 

"Hey Y/n..." 

You ignored him. 

"Y/n?" Again you said nothing and made no acknowledgement that you knew he was even there. "Look, I know Scorpius can be a bit harsh..."

Finally you turned around, "A bit harsh? You say not caring about me at all? Being completely biased towards my sister, the one who hates him?" You sighed a single tear falling down your cheek. "Rose was right. You should stop hanging out with him Albus. Rose was really shook when you were in Slytherin and even more-so when you became best friends with a Malfoy." 

Silent tears began streaming down your face. Albus came up and hugged you awkwardly. "I can't." 

You said nothing but continued crying, suppressed sobs racked your shoulders. "Then...can I be friends with you?" 

Albus smiled, "Of course, just 'cause we're Slytherins doesn't mean we can't be friends with Gryffindors." 

~~~

You arrived at Hogwarts and took your seats at your respective tables. You greeted your old dorm mates such as Alice Longbottom and of course, Rose. Rose ignored you, but you knew it wouldn't last forever. Even though you were best friends with Scorpius and Albus, your twin couldn't stay away from you forever. Alice was used to the two of you cold shouldering each other when Summer ended. 

"Marie Longbottom!" Alice's little sister walked forward and Alice leaned in close. You saw her older brother Frank lean forward from his seat a few seats down. Both Alice and Frank were Gryffindors, but Marie was yet to be sorted. "Hufflepuff!" The hat shouted. Marie was bright red and she hopped down to the cheering table that was a table over from the one beside Gryffindor. 

"Lily Potter." Headmaster McGonnagall called for your cousin. 

Lily sat on the stool and moments after the sorting hat answered with, "Gryffindor!" You clapped eagerly with Rose and James. James unlike Rose had gotten accustomed to Albus and Scorpius' friendship. James actually loved Slytherins. At first he was shocked and angry, but I have a feeling his warmth toward Scorpius was due to the girl he liked being a Slytherin. 

Hugo was close to last, "Hugo Weasley!" Hugo walked up and tripped on the stairs, a few Slytherins laughed and Hugo's face burned. You glared at the Slytherins to see that Scorpius was telling people to stop laughing. You smiled at his kindness. "Gryffindor!" That hat called once again. You burst into cheers and Hugo came to sit between Rose and Alice. Rose smirked proudly at you as if to say, he loves me more. You rolled your eyes and glanced over at the Slytherins to see Scorpius staring at Rose longingly. Albus looked at you and gave you a sad nod, you nodded back and took a chicken leg from the basket. 

One thing you, Rose and Hugo all had in common was your shared love of chicken. Your mother always said it was because of Ron, but you had the sneaking suspicion that she liked chicken too. 

A/n, there will be a part 2 for this! I love chickron, don't you? Looks like it got passed down to his kids as well XD