12

Your fever recently has died down and you were feeling healthier than ever. However, you felt like you were feeling sick again when Taehyung suddenly asked you out on a date — double date. With his wife and your annoying fake husband.

You don't think it was a good idea (you just didn't want to see Taehyung and his wife getting lovey dovey actually). But Jimin had another thing on his mind. He agreed to go on the double date and you had no choice but to go.

The four of you decided to have the double date at the cinema. There was a new horror movie that was released that week and Taehyung and Jimin were eager to watch it. The moment you saw Taehyung, your stomach literally twisted. You tried containing the excitement.

"Your face is too obvious, dumbass." Jimin said, nudging your arm lightly. You snapped out of your trance and glared at Jimin for ruining your little happiness.

"It's not." You denied and you reverted your gaze on Taehyung. But you noticed that Taehee was linking her arm with his. He looked as if he was the happiest man on earth with Taehee.

Zap! Something struck your heart, like a hammer breaking a glass. Your heart shattered. You tried sucking a deep breath, not to lose your composure and smile. This is why I don't want to go, you thought. You walked towards them while holding Jimin's hand.

"You guys arrived early, huh?" You walked up to them.

"Yeah. The one who invites can't be late right?" Taehyung said with an adorable grin on his face. He started ruffling your hair like how he used to. Your cheeks flushed so you started covering them with your long hair. Glad that I didn't tie it up, you thought.

Jimin noticed that you were in pure bliss and felt agitated. He grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and pushed his hand away from your head. "I think that's long enough." He said with a forced smile.

Your jaw almost dropped when you saw how rude Jimin was towards Taehyung. But Taehyung being himself, didn't say anything and just laughed it all away. Ugh, this jerk, you thought, clenching your fist tightly.

"And you, what's with that stupid monkey face?" Jimin snarled at you and rubbed your face harshly with his long sleeve. "S — stop that!" You yanked his arm away from your face and fixed your frizzy hair. They were ruined thanks to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Wow, the two of you sure get along well." Taehyung said, an approving smile on his face. You gagged at Taehyung's naive little perspective. Bitch, where? You thought.

"Um, where exactly?" Your thought was voiced out loud by Jimin. He was also thinking the same thing that you did. But you agreed. There is no way you can get along with the absolute jerk.

You and the others then walked in the cinema. While trying to buy the tickets, you saw how Taehyung kindly paid for it meanwhile Jimin literally pushed you to the front and said, "You pay for it." You almost knock the crap out of him but you held it in since Taehyung was there.

You stood beside Taehyung and you pulled up a smile even though you didn't feel like flashing one. I bet he's wondering why am I the one who's paying for our tickets, you thought.

"Is that Jimin's money?" Taehyung asked as he stared at the crumpled money in your hands. You were absolute astonished at his positivity and naivety. Oh, how I wish it was, you sadly thought.

"Y — yeah." You lied.

Then, you secretly spared some glances at Taehyung and Taehee who were very sweet and loving with each other for nothing. You sighed, Taehee is lucky. You saw how Taehyung kindly treated Taehee by buying a big popcorn and large sized coca cola. You looked over your shoulder to see your good-for-nothing husband.

"What a contrast. We're totally not normal." You forlornly mumbled to yourself and bought two tickets. You were about to buy a cup of Pepsi when you realized that you were too broke after buying the tickets.

I wish I had brought more money, you chewed your lip, holding your ugly crying face.

"What do you want to drink?" Taehyung suddenly asked you and your head shot up to look at him. Ah, he's an angel, you thought. He cast you a kind friendly smile and treated you a large cup of Pepsi. How could you not like him when he's too kind?

Jimin witnessed the scene and his face morphed into an ugly scowl filled with jealousy. What is she being shy for? Stupid. He angrily thought.

It was definitely going to be a big night for them.