Chapter 2

Sonic's P.O.V.
I woke up feeling tired from the lack of sleep, but also frustrated at Amy. I looked at the clock on the wall and groaned softly when I saw that it was 6 in the morning. I just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about my friends.

We still talk, nothing has changed at all, except me. I started feeling like an outcast, like I couldn't connect on the same level I could, so I stopped going out too much, only with Amy.

I sighed and looked at my phone, dropping my ears when I saw the date. Today was the day I had seen him for the last time, two years ago. I turned off my phone and took a deep breath, I couldn't believe two years have passed. I missed him.

I slowly stood up and stared at nothing in particular, as I walked to my kitchen to make something for me to eat. When I sat down to eat, I heard a knock on the door, I groaned quietly and cursed under my breath when I heard the scariest voice that hunts my dream.

"Sonikku~! Are you there!?" Amy shouted from the other side of the door and knocked once more. I stood up and opened the door as I gave her a forced smile.

"Hey, Ames! What are you doing here at this hour?" I said as I looked around. Amy smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I came here so we can go for a walk!" She said happily and pulled my hand after she pulled away from the hug.

I rolled my eyes knowing what was going to happen. "Amy, I've told you so many times, today is a day that I want to spend alone." I said calmly trying not to get her mad, but she, of course, got mad.

"And why is that!?" She crossed her arms and whined. "Are you seeing someone else!? Am I not important to you!?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No, I'm not seeing anyone else, I just want to be alone just for today, if that's okay with you." I said and was about to close the door, but Amy held it.

"What is so important that makes you want to be alone?" She said with a hint of annoyance. I groaned and shook my head, I didn't want to fight today.

"Go and bother Scourge." I said angrily and slammed the door, she never listens.

"But Sonikku!!! I want to spend time with you!!!" Amy whined and knocked on the door harder, I growled and tightened my fists. "AMY!! I told you to leave me alone!!" I closed the curtains so Amy couldn't peek inside from the window.

"Sometimes I wonder if you were the reason he left..." I mumbled annoyed and went to the living room, then turned on the television and tried to find something that would distract me for today.

After a while of boringly switching through channels, I heard my phone ringing, meaning that someone had sent me a message. I sighed thinking it was Amy and ignored it, but my phone kept ringing. I growled lowly and took my phone. I raised a brow when I saw Amy's messages.

Amy: Why are you so mad?
Amy: I'm worried Sonic!
Amy: Answer me!
Amy: If it is because of Scourge, I'm sorry.
Amy: Sonikku I'm really worried!

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone so she couldn't bother me, but only if it was that easy, she called me from my house phone number. I growled louder and stomped to the phone then answered as I growled.

"For the last time Amy, I don't want to talk!" I tried to calm down and sighed.

"B-but Sonikku, I-" Amy was about to say something, but I cut her off.

"No 'but's, I said I don't want to go out, let alone on a date." I hang up and dropped my ears when I realized my actions. I sighed and shook my head then walked to my room and tried to sleep throughout this day, it always made me mad.

I just want him back.