wilhelmina's girlfriend

Part two

You stand up and hand her the cane, she walks over to the couch, sits down, looks at you and says, "strip for me, now."

You start by removing your black blazer and throwing it away.
You have a white loose blouse on underneath it, you slowly pull it out of your jeans and start unbuttoning it. You let the blouse fall to the floor, leaving you with your white lacy bra on.
You keep eye contact with Wilhelmina the whole time.
You kick your heel off and she interrupts, "keep the heels on" she says smirking so you go over and get the other one and sit them beside you for when your finished stripping.
You turn to the side, unbutton your jeans and slowly slide them down your bum revealing no underwear.
You notice Wilhelmina's face and her eyes nearly pop out of her head, you try not to laugh, you face away from her and bend over as you slide the jeans down your legs and step out of them.
You unclip your bra and throw it at her and she laughs then says, "get your ass over here."
You straddle her and she grabs your bum pulling you closer to her.
She kisses you starting slowly and sweetly before it turns to hot and passionate.
Her tongue invades your mouth and you moan into the kiss.
She licks along your jaw line and kisses down your neck leaving marks as she goes.
She licks down to the centre of your breasts and then takes your right nipple in her mouth.
Her hot wet tongue circles your nipple and she sucks it hard letting go with a pop. She takes your nipple in her mouth again but teases it with her teeth this time, making you moan so loud she covers your mouth. "Baby, no noise or I'll make you wait longer" she says, "ok babe" you say and she raises her eyebrow, "babe? What do you call me when we're having sex?" You smile and say "daddy," "that's much better" she says and smacks your ass.
She moves over to your left nipple and pays it the same attention as the right one.
You're trying your hardest not to moan but a small one escapes your mouth.
She puts her hand around your neck and puts a bit of pressure on it, "what did I say about moaning?" She says and you feel yourself getting wetter, "not to do it, daddy" you say, "yet you still defy me princess, what am I going to do with you?" She says, "you could spank me" you say looking up through your lashes.
"Lie across my legs baby" she says and you do as your told.
"I'm going to spank you ten times, if you make any noise we'll start again do you understand?" She asks in her deep voice.
"Yes, I understand" you say.
"Ok good" she says while rubbing your bum.
She raises her hand and when she makes contact with your skin you jerk forward, it stings but it feels so good.
She continues as she counts to ten, rubbing your bum after each blow.
You feel pain but the pleasure over powers the pain.
She reaches under and starts circling your clit.
"Oh someone's already nice and wet huh?" She asks, "it's all for you daddy" you say and she smiles.
She leans back and says, "come here, sit on my face" so you stand up and get up on the couch and lower yourself down to her mouth.
She grabs a hold of your bum and pulls you closer to her. She circles your clit with her tongue a few times before she starts sucking it.
You start grinding against her face and she slips her tongue inside you as far as she can go.
You throw your head back and bite your lip to stop you from moaning.
"I'm close baby" you say.
Wilhelmina starts going faster and just when you're about to cum she stops.
You fall down onto her lap and rest your head on her shoulders.
"I was just about to cum, why did you stop" you ask whining.
"Because you called me baby instead of daddy so now your going to have to work for your orgasm" she says.
You sit up and she grabs your breasts and you push yourself against her while grinding down on her.
She pulls you in for a kiss then she puts two of her fingers in your mouth, you suck them knowing where she's going with this.
"Ok baby, I want you to use my fingers to fuck yourself" she says then bites her lip.
You sit up and guide her hand down to your dripping entrance, you lower yourself down onto her fingers and start fucking them.
Wilhelmina licks up to your earlobe and bites it then whispers, "you're so fucking hot princess, you ready for another finger?"
"Yes please daddy" you say breathlessly and she slides another finger inside you.
You start to pick up the pace feeling yourself getting close again. Your legs are shaking.
She can feel it too, she puts her hand around your neck again, this time using more pressure.
"Cum for daddy, baby girl" she says.
and with another few thrusts you feel the waves of your orgasm flowing through your body.
She holds you until you've came down from your orgasm.
She slips her fingers out of you and licks them.
"Baby you taste so good" she says and you launch yourself forward and kiss her.
After you finally stop kissing each other you decide to get dressed and Wilhelmina gets dressed too.
She takes the rest of the day off and takes you out for lunch.
After lunch you head home for a night of passionate sex with the woman who loves you and would do anything for you.