Chapter 13: The club

|Curiousity is a shit starter, but that's okay. Sometimes we have to rumble with a story to find the truth.|

Alaïa's pov:

We were now in my room getting ready. It was already 7 and Grayson was downstairs with Tyler. Adelisa and i already finished our make up and Hailey was doing her hair.

"Girls you are taking too long." Tyler groaned again.

"You do know that the movie start at 7:30 right?" Grayson asked clearly fed up waiting for us.

Well he will have to wait more since we are almost done...

After a few seconds we were done. I took my crutch and my mobile phone.

(1-Hailey's outfit, 2- Alaïa's outfit, 3-Adelisa's outfit)

"Let's go."

We walked downstairs where they were and they turned around.

"Finally!" Tyler yelled.

"Hey we didn't take that long." Hailey defended.

"You did!" Tyler stated.

"Well it was worth the waiting." Grayson said and we turned to him. He was clearly looking at Hailey's outfit. Hailey blushed while Tyler gagged.

"Dude! Stop." Tyler said punching Grayson in his shoulder.

"Hey easy there." Grayson said moving away from Tyler.

"Anyway let's get going." I said and they nodded.

We walked to Tyler's car and he let Grayson drive since he doesn't know around.

The ride was fun with Hailey and Grayson singing all the songs on the radio. Tyler had put his earphones on because he wasn't a fan of Hailey's singing. Adelisa and i were on our phone scrolling through our instagram. There wasn't anything new like always.

After 10 minutes we arrived at the cinema hall. The parking lot was full. Grayson managed to get a parking spot and parked. We stepped out and made our way to the entry.

"I'm going to buy the ticket." Grayson said before leaving us.

"I'm buying the popcorn and some drinks." Hailey said

"I'll come with you." Adelisa said immediately and Hailey nodded.

Tyler and i waited on the side while the other went away. After a few minutes, Hailey and Adelisa finally came.

"We were lucky to get the last popcorns. Now the others have to wait more." Adelisa chuckled.

"Guys i got the ticket." Grayson sings as he came toward us waving the tickets in the air.

"Let's go in. The movie is going to start." I said and they nodded.

We gave our tickets and went in. We choose the middle row and sat down. I was sitting in between Hailey and Adelisa. Beside Adelisa there was Tyler and beside Hailey there was Grayson.

It was more like i'm the fouth wheel between these two couples. But the great thing is that i have my own popcorn since the couples are sharing. I leaned in my seat and got comfortable. The movie was 'Venom' and it was 3D. There was a pocket attached to the seat and there was a 3D specs in it.

Soon the movie started and the room become silent and dark.

-----

The movie finished and we stepped out of the cinema room. The movie was fantastic. Even if there was scene that made us stop eating, it was good to watch. Marvel movies are the best.

"That was soo good." Hailey squealed.

"Yeah we are definitly coming here again." Adelisa said and i chuckled.

That there was no doubt...

"Where to go now? It's only 9:30." Grayson said and we shrugged.

"Can't we go to a club? I want to get some drinks." Tyler said and Grayson nodded.

"There is one not too far from here. We can go." He said.

"But we aren't even dress for a club." Hailey frowned. She was right our outfit was not for a club night.

"That doesn't matter. No one will judge you there." Grayson said

"Ok fine let's go to the club." Adelisa sighed.

"No one of you is drinking." Tyler stated and i raise an eye brow.

"Why?" I asked.

"You are all underage." He shrugged.

"Tyler we both are of the same age." I said dryly. Tyler and i were just three months apart.

"I have a high tolerance in alcohol than you three. So i'm good." He said and i rolled my eyes.

We went back to our car and sat down. Grayson drove to the club he talked about and parked. This place was also full. We stepped out of the car and walked inside the club.

"Wait. It's a fighting club!" Tyler asked looking at Grayson.

"Yeah but the drinks are dope." He replied.

"Yeah but this isn't appropriate for these three girls." Tyler said and we glared at him.

"We are not kid Tyler. We won't be shocked or traumatised to see two idiots fighting." Hailey said.

"Whatever let go in then." Tyler said.

We walked in and was met with a big crowd. They were chearing for the two people in the ring. One of the fighter had his back facing me and the other one i couldn't see his face since it was bloody and the other fighter's shoulder was blocking the view. They were both well built but the one who wasn't facing me was taller than the other bloody one.

"I'm going to the bar with Grayson. Stay here ok?" Tyler asked and we nodded. They walked away and the girls and i stayed in a corner watching the fight. One of the boy was on the floor breathing heavily. His nose, his mouth and his face was bloody.

When they next figher turned around to face the crowd, i gasped.

It can't be him...

He looked around and nodded at the other guys who took the unconsious fighter.

He didn't even look around and walked down the ring. He went in the back where less people were. I wanted to see if it was really him or i'm just imaginating things.

"Girls. I'll be back." I said and they looked at me confused.

"Where are you going?" Adelisa asked.

"I'll be back soon." I said and they nodded. I walked through the crowd and went where he was.

Just when i was about to open the door, it opened and he came out. He was going to bump into me but he stop abrutly. I could tell he was shocked to see me here.

Isn't the only one who is shocked...

"What the hell are you doing here!?"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
;)
Love ya