CHAPTER3- LET'S GET SETTLED BRUH!

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

Minji packed her stuff and started an hour early because she had to pick up Namjoon from his house as he wasn't quite familiar with the new address and also too lazy to drive his car around searching for the place. The night before, at the bar, she had suggested that she would pick him up.

She had her breakfast and drove out. Her helpers had already secured her luggage in the boot of the car. She drove while softly humming the tune of her favourite boy band, EXO, which played on the car's speaker. Once outside Namjoon's house, she gave two sharp and short hoots of the horn before the door flew open and a panting Namjoon stepped out with his luggage. He slowly walked towards the car. Minji stepped out sighing, before helping him with his luggage. In the meantime, Mr. Kim had joined them and she greeted him a cheerful good morning.

Once settled in comfortably, the car purred to life and they were on their way. Minji initiated the conversation as she wanted to get the logistics in place, ASAP. She told him, "Joonie, I will drop you at home and then get some files from the company and resolve the weapons issue as well as get the database of the gang's previous crimes. I am quite familiar with Mr. Park and his son but that Lee Seung gi doesn't seem to ring a bell in my mind. K?"

Namjoon was game and replied, "Cool! Drop off your luggage too and I will place it in your room. And... Do you want something to eat when you return home? I can cook really well." After all, the way to anyone's heart was through their stomach, he thought to himself while giving a mysterious smile.

Minji ignored it. "Sure! I would be hungry by the time I return and I would love to taste food that you cook. Oh! And you would need groceries. No point in roaming around the stores. Just order online."

Namjoon, "Sure. Seems fine to me."

Minji nodded as she handed the keys over to him as she was carrying both the pairs. She dropped her luggage before driving off.

She stepped into her father's office who wore a determined look on his face. "Minji, or should I say Agent Pearl? You have been assigned an assistant. No, I don't want to hear ifs and buts. She will manage and organize everything as this mission is tough. She will be arriving in four days. Until then you can manage with RM in the new house and..." his voice trailed off before becoming more assertive, "You aren't allowed to start on the mission before five days when Agent Rose joins you. Till that time, start planning, get in touch with designers and pick up some clothes for your disguise and most important, zero down on the best and most discreet weapons issued. I hope I have made myself clear. You will also be assigned an assassination mission. It isn't much work but requires a skilled shooter and since you are already paired with RM, it won't seem like much work. I will contact you for the remaining schedules. Now get the files and start arranging your stuff. Hurry! Kha! (Go fast)."

She had almost made her exit when something that her father said made her halt. "Don't overwork and tell Namjoon to take care of you. Eat well as health is your first priority and then, work. Ok? Understood?"