The Rainbow

I was on my fifth? No, sixth. Maybe it was my seventh? Yeah, that sounds about right. I was on my seventh Jack and Coke. We had only been at the Rainbow for maybe 45 minutes? An hour at most? Nikki was feeding me drink after drink. We had even started doing random shots that the waitresses were walking around with. 

"Summer, I think it's time we get you home," my uncle Mick said. 

"Mick come on," Nikki said, wrapping his arm around me, giving me butterflies. "She's fine. I'll take good care of her, don't you worry."

"Mhmm that's very reassuring Nikki," Mick said, rolling his eyes. 

I giggled and grabbed the bottle of Jack from Nikki's hand that wasn't wrapped around me and I took a big sip from it. "Yeah, she's for sure in good hands," Tommy said, smirking at Nikki from being my uncle Mick. I wondered why he was smirking at Nikki, but I didn't think about it again. 

"I'm gonna head home Summer," my uncle Mick told me. "Here's some money for a cab," he said, handing me some money. 

"Thanks, Uncle Mick!" I said, smiling widely at him. 

After about an hour or so of sitting in the booth, I started getting fidgety. "Tommy? Wanna dance?" I asked, turning to him because he was sitting beside me. 

"Ahh fuck, I'd say yes, but I think someone would kick me out of the band," he said, laughing after. I felt someone kick him from under the table, then realized it was Nikki by the face he was making. 

Vince was laughing. "Ask Nikki," he said, smirking at me. "He's a great dancer."

"Okay!" I said, looking across at Nikki. "Wanna dance?"

"Let me finish my drink first," he said, holding up the half-full bottle of Jack. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle from him. 

"Let me help you with that," I said, putting the bottle to my lips after. I took what seemed like a few big sips, but before I knew it, there wasn't anything going into my mouth. 

"What the fuck?" I heard Tommy say from beside me. 

"What the hell Summer?" Vince said, nudging my shoulder with his arm. "How the hell did you do that?"

I heard Tommy laughing as he looked across the table at Nikki who had his mouth wide open. "I don't know if he's pissed, or if he's in love."

"Well," I said, pulling the bottle away from my lips. "Looks like your drink is finished," I told him, waving the empty bottle in the air. "Let's go dance?" 

"I don't know how much dancing you'll be doing but sure," Nikki said laughing as he got out of his seat and held out his hand for me. 

I took it and walked over to where everyone else was dancing. Talk Dirty To Me was playing and I started singing along and dancing with Nikki. He was laughing and singing along with me, while awkwardly dancing. I turned to face my back to him and I started to grind up against him. Oh no. The whiskey was starting to come out. I felt him grab me by the waist and pull my butt closer to him. I leaned back against him so my head was resting on his chest. He leaned down and kissed my neck, causing me to let out a small gasp. I blushed darkly and went to stand up straight but my legs gave out under me and I fell back against Nikki. Thankfully he was holding onto me. He started to laugh. 

"Let's get you out of here before you end up even drunker and Mick kills me," he said, picking me up bridal style. He walked over to Vince and Tommy. "I'm gonna get her out of here," he told them. "Are you guys good?"

"Hell yeah we are dude," Tommy said. "But you better get her home. She was getting pretty wild out there with ya," he told Nikki, winking after. I giggled, thinking about Nikki and me dancing. 

"Alright. See you guys tomorrow or something," he said, walking out of the Rainbow with me in his arms still. He grabbed us a cab and we got in. He told them an address I didn't really know, but I just sat there in his lap with my head against his chest. I closed my eyes and before I knew it, the cab had pulled over and Nikki was handing the man money. 

"Hey, I was supposed to pay," I said, looking up at Nikki with a pout on my face. 

"Shhh," he said, looking down at me. He opened the back door and got out, picking me up again and started carrying me to wherever it was that we were. 

I started to look around and noticed that we were at Nikki's apartment. "What are we doing here?" I asked, looking up at him confused. 

"I don't know where you live," he said laughing. "I'll call Mick in the morning and explain it to him."

"Okay," I said, resting my head on his chest again as he opened the door and walked in. 

"Here," he said, walking into his room, setting me down on his bed. 

"It's okay Nikki," I said, trying to sit up straight, only to fall back onto his bed. I let out a small laugh. "I can take the couch."

"It's fine," he said, laughing at how drunk I was. 

"Why'd you let me drink all that Jack?" I asked, slurring my words a bit. "That wasn't very responsible of you."

"You grabbed it from me!" he said, putting his hands up in defence. God, he was so hot. I just wanted him to kiss me. That's all I wanted right then and there. Then all of a sudden, I started to feel myself getting hot. 

I was laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Fuck it's hot in here," I said, taking off my jeans and top, leaving me in just my bra and thong. 

"Fuck, never mind the room," Nikki said, biting his lip. "Look at you."

I felt myself blush but I was too tired to want to do anything. "Come here," I said, holding my arms out for him. He half smirked but it was mostly a smile he was trying to suppress and made his way over to me. He took off his skinny jeans and shirt and laid down beside me, taking me into his arms. "Summer, I know we only just met but..." I heard him start to say, but before I could hear the rest, I fell asleep.