New Year New Me...Right?

Hey guys. This story is my first story ever my new account so i don't have any followers. It would be a great help if you helped me get followers, Much love

~BiebersLover101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ariana's P.O.V*

Urrgghhh! SCHOOL! worst thing ever. Don't get me wrong i don't mind school... Its just the Homework, The Teachers, The Detentions, Most People, How Boring it is. Okay, maybe i hate school😌.

As i literally dragged myself out of bed i headed to the shower to rinse off a little but i washed my hair last night so i just left it. Anyway i walked into my closet (yes i have a walk in closet, cause my dad is rich like hell but i don't think its that big), and picked out this, a cream coloured crop top and a blue skater skirt. As it was still summer i popped on a pair of sandals.

Its the first day of school so i thought 'Ari Lets Wear Make Up!' So i put on some light make up, Foundation,Mascara & Eye Liner, pretty simple.

I ran down stairs for my favourite thing ever...FOOD!!. I ate really fast then said bye to my mum and dad, and i Ran out the door like there is no tomorrow😂. I caught up with the bus and saw my bestie Emily in the window. I got in and saw an un-familiar boy, someone i had never seen before. He is so fucking hot i think I'm gonna die. He's hazel eyes and he's brown hair was just perfect enough to drive you crazy. "ARIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" I heard a screaming Emily come on to me. I fell back and we laughed like weirdos and the whole bus even the boy turned to look at us..... Awkward.

Emily is so pretty. She has ginger hair and it is so glossy. She has blue eyes and a few tiny freckles which you can only see when you come close to her. Em is a little taller then me about 2inches. Me on the other hand I'm just so average. I have brown hair with blonde ombre effect on it, its not from birth Emily and i done it, and it curls near the bottom. I have brown eyes and actually pretty flawless skin but today i decided foundation.

As we got to my school me and Emily talked about what we did during summer, i told her i went Spain and she said she went to England to her Aunties house. I wish i went. We always go Spain.

We got off the bus and went to our lockers. Then we went to form room, me and Emily are in the same form room. We got our time tables and we have ALL of the same classes😱😝. We screamed and our teacher stared at us. We laughed and the bell rang, as i was leaving i bumped into someone... The boy on the bus:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've came to the end of the chapter. I thought this time i wont do any speech but there will be next chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Vote, comment and follow me.

~BiebersLover101