Chapter 25

Nialls POV

I was worried sick about Carly. She hadn't been answering her phone and I could tell something was wrong. Its like spider senses but for dads. "Calm down Niall I'm sure she's fine." Miranda reasured me.

"No something's wrong!" I yelled. I felt kinda bad about it but I was too worried to apologize. "You can try to call her again after the show." Harry said. "Yeah we really need to go." Lou said. "Alright but I'm taking my phone with me on stage." I said while making my way off the bus and into the arena...

Carly's POV

Pain. Pain was all I could feel. A sharp pain tore through my chest. Darkness. Darkness was all I could see. I was sleepy but I knew I had to fight to stay awake. I could hear people around me. Screaming. Yelling. I heard sirens and official sounding people yelling orders. It was like one big buzzing sound.

But one voice. A voice full of sorrow and regret that stood out. "I'm sorry Carly I'm so sorry. Please don't die please!" the voice yelled. "I love you.." the voice whispered into my ear. I couldn't stay awake any longer. I gave in too the darkness...

Adens POV

Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT! How could I be so stupid! How could I let the girl of my dreams get shot infront of me! She can't die. She can't. "I love you.." I whispered into her ear before they carried her off on a strecher..

Nialls POV

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry finshed before the lights dimmed. I was worried throughout the entire concert and it wasn't gonna let up till I talked to Carly.

The guys and I minus Liam went and sat on the couch that sat in the middle of the stage. Liam had gone backstage to get Miranda

Its about time he proposed to her. We had all taken bets on when it would be. Liam came back onstage with Miranda and just when he was about to start talking my phone went off.

"Hello?" I said

"Niall.."

"What is it Elizabeth?"

"Its Carly... she's in the hospital. She got..... shot."

"I'm on my way." I said before running off stage. "Wait! Where are you going?" Zayn yelled confused. "Carly. Hospital." I simply said. Liam dropped his mic and we all ran to the bus. "Atlanta Airport!" Eleanor told the driver. I'm not big on religion but I bowed my head and prayed for my little girl to be ok....