What did he mean about changing me? And his blood? Me his wife yeah right we're not even dating or married even so he's way out of my league cause this is reality not a goddamn Rom-Com in TV.

I wipe away that thought and focus on how to escape this room. He is devilishly handsome but crave that thought, deleting it damn he's a rapist! I hope he burns in hell when he dies!

So this is Sandoval Mansion that the elders spoke off when I was little. Great stories of death and tragedy happens in this place saying ghosts live here but that guy who barged in my room was a vampire!

I should have listened to Kuya Aaron and didn't Dare to take a pic!

There's no windows in any room I was in but how am I breathing oh I looked above and saw the vent. I am small but I can't fit through a smaller vent with my chubby form. Damn it! I can't even reach some things too but oh there's a ladder but I can't take it off the rail near the clothes.

The door won't budge at all. I even tried smashing my way out using the chair but even the chair didn't broke out. So it's durable I guess. Option two is pouring three bottles of alcohol in the door and setting it on fire but my mind forgot that it has sprinkles above. Shit!

My only way out was the door and there's else to do here now. I'm going to spend my days here. What will happen to my parents? My siblings? My dreams? I cried out my sadness and regrets in life in the corner of the room.

I am a prisoner here.

I've been crying for hours and thinking about my doubts. It would really help me if I had my teddy bear that my Grandmother gave to me but all I have now is her ring that I always rubbed if I'm scared or nervous.

I sighed and looked at the ring

I sighed and looked at the ring. It was made out of rose gold and has a rose at the middle. I wish my Grandmother was here to help me but what could she do?

I've been here for two nights I guess since I decided to hop out the car to take a pic. If there was a window here it would be morning but I feel so tired and beat up though I was lively just before like I felt I could smash a boulder.

I slept again for my tired vain eyes shut and my body when to a deep slumber. I'm changing I guess but why did he do that to me?

Cause he's a monster I spoke to myself.

DAMIAN'S POV

So there's another collection of brides coming to meet me either sacrificial or sold or a gift from my friends and other supernatural beings.

Though one caught my eye, a mistake or an accident my men have brought upon. A child? No she has a body shape and a form of a young maiden though she's short? Hmmmm she's looks interesting. I want her as my new little dolly. Oh yes a little dolly, she's adorable, small and easy to bring anywhere therefore a dolly! But wait she's looks familiar... Could it be her?