Chapter 1

"I think you should come with us tonight. I mean it's Saturday and you don't want to be trapped in your apartment doing nothing." My friend, Lizza said.

"Alright, but I can't be out for too long." I told her.

I'm not much of a person to go out and party. I did enjoy it sometimes, but not for long.

I slipped on my hollister jeans and a black shirt and walked out the door. I know she isn't going to like my outfit choice, but I really didn't want to be out for long.

I pulled up and parked in the front parking lot, making sure there was a lot of people around. Yeah, I grew up in Los Angeles, but I know what the people in this city are capable of.

I walked over to the entrance showing the body guard my ID and walking in. I really wish I could say I wasn't 21, just so I would have an excuse not to come, but ever since I turned 21 my friends literally dragged me to every single club in LA.

"Aurora, what the hell are you wearing? For a Stark, you sure don't dress like one." Lizza screamed at me as soon as she saw me.

"Something comfortable." I said.

She sighed and just handed me a water and started dancing with some guy.

I would like to say I had fun, but after about an hour and half of being there I would have liked to call it a night and go home.

But I couldn't.

I stayed for another hour before I got a call.

I pulled out my iPhone and looked to see a strange number flashing on the screen. I was hesitant at first, but I quickly answered and made my way to the bathroom where it was quieter.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ah, yes is this Aurora Lancaster?" The man asked.

I could tell it was Phil right away. My dad used to work with him before retiring.  Sometimes my Uncle and Pepper work with him now. 

"Hello Phil, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great, but we need your help. ASAP." He said getting serious. Great, if my uncle caused another Iron Man related problem, I'm not going to be too happy with him.

"No way I can get out of this, huh?" I said.

"No way." He said back.

"I'm getting on the quickest flight to New York." I said, before hanging up.

This is just great. Just amazing.

I hurried out of the club and pretty much ran to my car. I sped down the street before stopping in front of my apartment.

I ran inside throwing shoes and clothes and makeup and pretty much everything else a girl needs and closing my suitcase.

I walked outside and made my way to the airport, buying the best ticket I could and leaving Los Angeles.

*New York*

A plane ride full of people. Yep it sucked. But so did my job. I am tired.

It was about 4:30 in the morning and they said they didn't need me at the office until five in the afternoon, so I could go to my hotel and sleep.

Which I did. I finally woke up around three and made my way to the shower. I slipped on a pair of green skinny jeans and a plaid shirt with my brown high heel oxfords. (Outfit on the side). I put my light brown hair in a braid and put some cover up on before leaving the hotel.

I got into the car that was waiting for me outside and they began to drive us out into the middle of nowhere.

I had glanced at my phone numerous times hoping someone would text or call so I could pass the time, but nobody did. I quickly decided to text my uncle.