The Artist's Daughter (Chap 8)

Sorryy for the late delay!!! :(  I know I didn't update quickly but I was sooo busy in my new college that I didn't have time to write anything :/

Anyway, I wrote this chapter real quick after finishing my homework :P

I would appreciate if you could vote, comment, and recommend this book to you friendz...!

Enjoy!!! <3 <3

==========================================================

On the way home I couldn’t stop smiling. Me and Liam had so much fun today! It was absolutely amazing. Nobody has ever done something as nice as Liam before.

“Thanks again for bringing me here. I had a wonderful time, Liam” I said smiling warmly at him.

“Glad you enjoyed. I was scared that you won’t like it. By the way, what did you bring from the flat with you?” Liam asked, with curiosity filled in his voice.

“Erm... I went to collect my mum’s things” I said in a very soft voice. So soft that I wasn’t sure that Liam heard me properly.

“I didn’t know you had your mum’s stuff with you. I thought you haven’t even seen her before”

“That’s true. I found this suit case under my dad’s bed while I was cleaning the flat when I first arrived.  I never knew that dad had my mother’s possessions.”

“Ally... I have never seen your grandparents from you mum or dad’s side. How come they never come to visit you?”

“Ally? Really? Couldn’t you think of a better name?” I asked in playful voice.

“Nope, I like it.”

“Fine!”

With that our conversation ended and we sat in a comfortable silence.

*3Hours Later*

“Do you want to go back to Rosie’s place or do you want to come to mine?”

“Let’s go to yours. Rosie won’t be home yet, I had a text from her earlier saying she had to go to work so nobody will be home yet”

“Alright, let’s go”

Liam’s flat was really nice with cream and brown coloured walls and cream leather sofas. He has soft cream coloured carpet. It was really clean; it was not what I expected it to be!  Normally I thought guys houses are cluttered it left over foods and washing up to do but I can see that this is not the case here!

“Wow... you’ve got a nice place”

“Thanks. Come on, let’s go to the kitchen.” I followed Liam to the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs close to the breakfast bar.

“Coffee?” Liam asked

“Yes Please”

“How was your life before you came to London? I bet it was quite different from now, right?” Liam asked and by the tone of his voice, I could sense that he was really curious.

“Yeah... it was quite different from now. I mean, I didn’t have to worry about fixing my flat, getting my dad back from Italy, finding the truth about my dad’s past; what happened to my mum? Where are the rest of my family? I want all my questions answered. I am sick and tired of being in a murky place with no idea what is happening” with that said, I gave a tired sigh, ending the conversation.

“Hey... you know that I will always be there for you when you need me” Liam said and put his hand on mine. Just at that moment, I felt small sparks travel up my arm. I was stunned. I never felt like this before. I looked up to see Liam’s face scrunched up in confusion. Then his eyes met mine.