TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (1)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented..... 💜💜💜

Special thanks to all who commented.... 💚💚💚💚

Silent Readers do vote if you need fast updates... 😁...

Happy Reading!!!!! 😃

💛💜💚💛💜💚💛💜💚💛💜💚

Let's get into the story.....

It's a beautiful dark night where the stars are twinkling in the dark sky...... The moon shines so brightly as today is the full moon day......

But a soul is standing and looking at the moon and the fresh tears is flowing from her eyes....

It's pragya

It's pragya...

By looking at her face we can able to see the unknown pain.... She holds her mangalsutra and kissed it and she sobs hard....

Later she comforts herself after getting relaxed from her crying... Her eyes were so red which explains she had cried much....

Just then she went inside the washroom and get herself fresh by taking the shower...

After sometimes she gets herself in a comfortable normal Saree not forgetting to keep her kumkum....

She went down stairs and she went inside the kitchen and she cooks the dinner.... Pragya arranges everything in the table.....

she waits for her husband with the hope..... ....

Pragya waits for him to come.... But time runs fast.... It's 10 still he had not arrived to home....

After one hour.... She literally slept sitting in the dinning table.... Just then she hears door opening sound....

She gets up hearing that sound...

It's her husband....