"He's just a curious boy."

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"It's okay to come out now, Pajama Girl. It's alright now."

Sally ran towards whoever was the first one to be there. She hugged the figure as tight as she could and cried into their chest.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much." She sobbed. The figure was hesitant to hug back, but with a rub on her back, they hugged back.

"It's alright dear." Said the voice, and Sally recognized it. It was Cashier Boy.

His voice sounded so soothing and quiet, it made Sally feel something in her stomach. She sniffed one more time, and let go of Cashier Boy. Sally looked up at him, and the most beautiful hazel eyes she's ever seen were staring right back at her and gave her a smile. Sally smiled back and took a step back.

"Th-thank you again. Is there anything I can do-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." The man who payed for her said. Sally looked down. "Do ya know them?" He asked. Sally shook her head. "Never seen them in my life." She told him.

"Well, I'm John. Nice too meet ya." He smiled and Sally shook his hand. "This is George." He grabbed the shortest boy's shoulder and he smiled and nodded at Sally, which she returned.

"And this, is Paul." He nodded at Cashier Boy. He smiled.

"I-I'm Sally." She said and smiled. She took off her glasses to clean them with the hem of her skirt, and put them on again.

"Pardon, are you American?" George asked. She nodded. His eyes widened.

"Do ya live in a mansion?" He asked in amusement.

"Excuse me?" Sally scrunched up her nose.

"Well, I thought- don't all Americans have big houses?" John put his hand on his forehead and shook his head. Paul looked at him and shook his head.

"Well, some do, but I don't. I live in a two story house though. It's not a big house, but, yeah." She smiled nervously.

"Oh-"

"Don't mind him," John interrupted him and shoved his face, which made George stumble back. "He's just a curious boy." John said.

"W-well I better get going. Thank you again." She smiled and wiped her tears. Paul stepped up. "We can walk you home- I- I mean, ya know, just incase those bastards are around." He gave her a nervous smile, which made Sally's tummy do a flip.

John nudged George and the boy snickered. "Oh yes, yes, just incase." He nodded with a serious face. Paul rolled his eyes but faced Sally and gave her a smile.

"That'd be lovely, thank you."