five

It's been two days since I last seen Treven. I swear everything was going great and I was doing fine until he had to pop back up and show his face.

I feel like such a bitch for still being fed up over him. Like I allowed this guy to get close to me and I allowed him in my life and he just treats me like it meant nothing .

"Nalani! Nalani!" Alison snaps in my face.

I get out of my own thoughts and see Alison, Ashley, Scott, and Isaiah looking straight at me.

"I called your name multiple times already," Alison laughs at my confused expression.

"Sorry guys, just thinking about stuff." I tell them.

"Well you better not be distracted for tonight's game." Ashley says shoving her sandwich in her mouth.

Classes are done so we all decided to go out for a late lunch at the campus courts.

"Don't worry Ash, nothing can ever distract me from a game." I remind her. Volleyball is like my main thing that clears my mind. When I play volleyball it's like nothing else matters.

"That's good Nalani, because we're gonna be watching and we want to see another win." Isaiah laughs and everyone agrees.

"Don't worry me and Ash got this!" I say smiling at Ash and she nods her head agreeing with me.

At the Game

We won the first and the third set and the other team won the second and fourth set. So we both got two set wins and it's the last and final set that will determine who wins the entire match.

Its the opposing teams turn to serve. I look up to the see the game clock and there's only a minute left. She serves the ball and Angel our libero bumps the balls and Ashley goes to set it. I back up and prepare myself to jump. Ash sets the ball to me and I slam it over the net.

"Cheeee-Heeee!" I tell as I land on both of my feet and see that I got the ball to hit the floor before any of the opposing players could get to it. I hear all the cheering and the whistle goes off. All our team mates run to the court and we all start cheering and jumping up and down. That last point got us our win and I'm so proud that it was me. Another win on the board and I'm glad that it's with these girls.

We line up at the net and shake the other teams hands. We're gifted with leis from our school supporters and our coach congratulates us with another earned win.

We're all smiling and laughing our way to the lockers. This team is really something and I'm glad to be apart of it. We all hug each other and brag about winning once again.

"We did it again Nalani!" Ashley laughs.

Just as soon as we get into the lockers, everyone is already talking about another party. We literally just had a party a few days ago.

"Guys I have an announcement!" Shayla steps onto the benches in the locker room. It takes all of us a few seconds to quite down and pay attention.

"Since I already kind of knew that we were gonna win..." She starts, "Party at my families mansion tonight!"

The second she said that, me and everyone else jumped up and screamed. Shayla's parents house is probably the biggest house I've ever been to. I mean it makes sense, it's a damn mansion, the buggah is huge.

"So what?" Ash asks, "You hosting a sleepover too?"

"Duuuh, what do you expect?" Shayla laughs.

I'm so excited for tonight but it's kind of shitty that we still have class tomorrow so we can't really have that much fun. Who am I kidding? That won't stop us from doing whatever.