Losh - The best mistake

Warning: Josh being a bit of a dick at the start, a fire, mentions of abuse

Ages: 18 

Josh's POV

I hopped out my car, getting out before taking my suitcases out the boot before walking up the large building. After collage I had received a scholarship to attend a sport university just outside of London. I walked to the front desk, signing in, being given my dorm key, map, timetable along with any additional leaflets. I walked to the elevator, going to the 2nd floor. I dragged my suitcases across the wooden floor, standing in front of my dorm. I went to unlock it however it was open. I huffed, realising I was going to have a roommate. They better be nice. I walked in, not seeing anyone around. I shrugged, seeing two bedrooms. I walked into the bland one, realising this would be my room. I smiled, beginning to unpack everything. I would call Caspar later on to tell him what this place is like and tell him what my roommate is like, maybe Caspar could make friends with him too. I finished unpacking, kicking my suitcase under my bed before heading into the main living space. I flicked on the TV, only looking up when someone coughed.

"Want to explain why you're in my dorm?" A females voice rang through the room. I stood up, walking closer to her, getting a better look at her as I did. She had long hair, styles in almost perfect curls. She had freckles dotted across her nose, however a stern look was plastered in her face. 

"I should be asking the same question." I snapped, looking down at her, noticing that part of her arm wasn't missing. This was my dorm. Not hers. 

"I don't know if you realised this but I got here before you, so you find another room." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. She was stubborn. So am I.

"You leave, you freak." I snapped, pushing her slightly. She didn't say anything after that, looking down. "Cat got your tongue?" I sneered, pushing her against the wall. She sniffed, still not saying anything. I grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at me. I let go, noticing the tears in her eyes that were threatening to spill. She kicked my away, running to her room, slamming the door. I had run after her however she didn't let me in. I couldn't expect her to. I had been unreasonable. I gently knocked, hearing a heartbreaking 'go away' that was followed by more sobbing. I sighed, walking to my room, grabbing my keys before leaving the dorm.

Laurens POV

How could he? He shows up acting like he owns the place then brings me to tears. What kind of man does he think he is? I cant believe this should would:

1. Dorm me with a boy

2. Dorm me with such a prick

I couldn't believe it. When I heard the dorm door slam shut I slowly opened my bedroom door. He went out. Hopefully to move room. I slowly walked to the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea, jumping when the dorm door opened. I left the mug on the side, trying to get back to my room but someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I spun round, about to slap the male but he grabbed my hand.

"Easy tiger." He laughed slightly, handing my a bar of chocolate, giving my a shy smile. 

"Don't expect me to forgive you so easily, but thank you." I muttered, walking back to my room, closing the door, locking it before I walked to my bed, slowly falling asleep.

I woke up to the smell of smoke, hearing the fire alarm beeping like mad. I walked to my dorm door, opening it to see smoke everywhere. I walked to the males room, seeing that he wasn't there.  I coughed, the dorm full of thick smoke, reducing my access to oxygen. I stumbled out the dorm, the corridor smothering in smoke, flames making their way towards me. I cried for help, knowing I wasn't getting oxygen, my vision going blurry. I felt someone wrap their arms around me, lifting me up. I couldn't see who it was, however whoever it was was running for the nearest exit, getting us both out the building. I coughed, looking up, seeing the male I was dorming with holding my against him.