INTRO + CAST

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, and welcome! Firstly I would like to say thank you for clicking on this story, regardless of how you found it, or if you decide to continue till the end. It truly means a lot.

That said, I'm just going to set my intention clear. This story is about an OC (original character) and her journey. It's also a romance. Love the genre or hate it, that's what this is. So some things may appear sensationalist, or melodramatic if you're not used to this type of fic, but I do believe I've kept it all within the realms of reality. At least, the reality of their universe.

The MCU characters are of course, ones we all know well and love. We all have interpretations of them. Remedy is a passion project for me, and I hope you find it does the characters justice.

And of course, we can't forget the standard disclaimer. I don't own any of the Marvel characters, and the only characters of my own invention are those marked in the cast below.

ENJOY!

CAST

Sierra McClain as Doctor Isadora (Sadie) Moore
(original character)

Sierra McClain as Doctor Isadora (Sadie) Moore(original character)

Odette Annable as Doctor Adrianne Valentina
(original character)

Odette Annable as Doctor Adrianne Valentina(original character)

China McClain as Savannah Moore
(original character)

China McClain as Savannah Moore (original character)