Chapter 14

"Very."

 Katsuki moves closer and examined the male's chest. Thankfully, there were no recent injuries aside from scars and bruises."What happened to your chest? Why is it this.. no, why is it covered with scars and bruises?"

Shoto only stared at what the male werewolf's doing and stayed silence. Once Katsuki's attention was stole by his bruises, Shoto slightly felt uneasy.

 'He's going to ask about it, for sure. Fucking shit,'

He cursed in his mind. After he heard what Katsuki said, he narrowed his eyes. Told ya. That's what he said to himself. "No particular reason, really," Shoto replied, grabbing his shirt which was next to him before starting to wear it back on himself.

"Oi. At least fucking let me treat them so they don't forever stay on your chest." Katsuki growled, he pushed Shoto down onto the couch and lifted his shirt up ignoring his rebels.He opened the first aid kit and started applying medicine on the bruises and scars. This could help make it fade away faster.

"They're not caused by those Hunters-" The bi-colored vampire exclaimed. How did it became to this- he followed him here to help treating his wounds but it became opposite instead. For fuck sake.

"Then what was it caused by?" The ash-blond was quite concerned and continued to apply the medicine on all the scars and bruises.

"By...my trainings..." Shoto mumbled the last part, trailing his eyes away. He somehow felt comfortable with soft touches. The medicine also felt cold on his bruises. "Haven't you finish yet?" He asked, impatient.

"I will be finished if you were patient." Katsuki finished applying the medicine and moved away. He grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around his arm. 

"Hey- we didn't freaking pull the silver bullet out yet," Shoto stopped the blond's doing by grabbing his wrist. "I said that multiple times yet you still forgot," He growled.

"Tch." Katsuki took the bandages off and held his bloodied arm to Shoto."Take out the bullet."

Instead of using a- (Idk what it called), Shoto using his long nails to enter through the ash-blond's skin until he could grab the silver bullet inside.It wasn't too tiny so he has no difficulties in taking it. Once it was out, Shoto put the bullet on a tissue, wrapping it. Shoto then held the ash-blond's arm, cleaning the blood with a wet napkin.

He just couldn't imagine what will be if he just let this blond bandaged it simply like that. He was carefully when bandaging others but became shit when bandaging himself. Even this vampire prince couldn't understand him.He took a new bandage since the old one was covered in blood, and roll it over the ash-blond's arm. "There, these are some tutorial in how to bandage your arm cleanly." Shoto spoke sarcastically, still having his stoic look.

"I couldn't bandaged myself, thanks. Just so you know, your nails hurt like shit." Katsuki looked at his arm. It was bandaged well, oh well. He looked at the bullet, it was covered in his blood."Yuck. I'll use that to murder any hunters/humans."

"Suits yourself," Shoto trailed his eyes, wiping off the blood from his nails. He felt his hunger had became more worst but he acted like how he usually does. "So...where the cat ears and the clothes you told me earlier?" Shoto asked, hearing some chit chat from outside that became closer to their room.

"Oh. Yeah, follow me." Katsuki placed a band-aid on his cheek and then went over to his room. He opened the door and closed the door after Shoto came in."Go check my closet for some clothes, I don't know what you like to wear so you can choose. I'll look for the cat ears."He shifted over to his bed and checked his drawers . Sadly, it wasn't there so he looked around the other half of the room.

The vampire gave a glance at Katsuki before turning his gaze to the clothes in front him. He lift his hand to look for a clothes that he think suits him and softly pushed it aside at some clothes he thought wasn't suitable.He had wearing special outfits in his whole life since his father is a successful businessman in the human world, also a king in vampire kingdom.

Yes, he hates and despise his father a lot but that couldn't change the fact he actually amazed by him.Finally found one that fits his size, he decided to wear it. It was just an ordinary dark blue shirt and a pair of black pants. Ordinary clothes but it's extraordinary for him to wear it. Once he finished, he exited the clothes room and went to the werewolf who was still searching.

Katsuki checked his closet and found the cat ears. Thankfully, there were different colored cat ears. He chose the red and white cat ears to suit Shoto's hair.He walked out his room and looked around."Oi bastard, where are you?"He asked, Katsuki heard a faint,"I'm over here!" And walked over, he came across the bathroom, atleast Shoto was smart."I have your cat ears, I'll clip them on you since you don't know how to do it."

Shoto answered him with a nod before slightly bending down. He is a little taller than Katsuki so he thought it would be easier for the blond to put it on if he did this. He doesn't mind much about his appearance so, he never hesitate to accept this idea in the first place. It was for his own good anyway.

Katsuki stared in embarrassment."I'm not that short."He knew Shoto was bending down slightly, though it was quite embarrassing to be the shorter one.He ignored the thoughts and clipped on the red cat ear in Shoto's red side and white on the other. This was the only time Katsuki could actually have a good look at Shoto's face. He noticed the burn on his face. He caressed Shoto's cheek lifting it up.

 "What.. happened..?"

Shoto just stayed silence when the other male does that. Few of their childhood memories came passed him when they're so close. Yeah, they argued and bickered a lot but it never take too long to reconcile. After he was done, he lifted back his head normally but was slightly surprised when the blond started caressing his cheek. It was an act out of his thought, but then he noticed it was near his burn scar.

 He softly grabbed the ash-blond's wrist to stop him from doing so, before letting off his hand. He just disliked it very much when people started to stare at him with pity. "Involved in a fire, at least I make it out alive," The bi-colored vampire reply, didn't explain more in his answer. He just found it unnecessary to do so.

"You're strong mentally and physically , you know that? You really do remind me of 𝙝𝙞𝙢. Too bad he isn't here to meet you." Katsuki moved away to give Shoto space, though, whenever he looked deep into the vampires eyes, he could see sadness and loneliness hidden beneath the cold act Shoto held. It wasn't his business, he tried to stop himself from prying into the other's life even more, the two barely knew eachother too. He let out a sigh."I think it's time you go back home, I'm sure someone's waiting for you to return."The day was going by fast, it was already the afternoon, probably around .. 4:30 P.M.? Oh well.

Shoto stood in silence after listening to the other's compliment. Honestly he was never thought of that. But maybe he is, or just him never cared about it."Him, huh?" The vampire prince mumbled.He took his previous clothes and hold it in his arm. He could turn to his bat form and fly to the forest by exiting the house through the window, but since he need to carry his clothes, he didn't. "Before that, I want to apologize for my behavior in the woods previously. You just have the aura of a werewolf that I never attracted to, not just because I was starving. Perhaps, you're unique indeed," He spoke before heading his steps away.

Katsuki watched other leave, he was confused about the unique part. Katsuki was just a regular werewolf but was the strongest among all werewolves. He closed the window and sat on the couch. It was a tiring day, he wondered why he even let a vampire inside his house- especially even interacting with one. Katsuki was sure this was a forbidden friendship. He grunted and closed his eyes shut. He wondered why he even associated himself with the vampire. He needed to stop before he got caught. The only person- vampire he would let into his life was his childhood friend.

Oh shit- this chapter is longer than I thought. XD. Never mind, the next chapter will be including actions! YEAH!