Ellen

As I went to bed that night I started to daydream, well night dream or whatever, about my crush. I don't know If I should say,

Okay I will.

It's Daniel Radcliffe.

There I said it. I know he is out of my league but I can't help it. His eyes, hair, face. Aahhh. I fell asleep almost as soon as I had got into bed. I dreamt I was at a school prom and my date was Daniel. We were posing and laughing and having so much fun. I wish it was real. We went to the Stock cupboard. We were kissing.  Ahh.

I shot up with sweat. I really needed to pee.

It was 5am. I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep.

I realized on Instagram I missed the signing for Daniel and kicked myself. Why wasn't I organized. I needed to introduce myself to him. Oh well. I probably wouldn't get a long time with him anyway and my parents wouldn't be to happy.

"Ellen! Ellen!  Where are you?"

I think I did fall back asleep. Darling aren't you going to say goodbye to your dad before he leaves. You won't see him until 5 weeks time. I jumped up and gave my dad a big hug and kiss~not on the lips!

"Goodbye, my sweetheart, Have fun!"

"Bye dad!"

"Geoff," my mum said nearly in tears.

"Sue, darling we will all be okay! Ellen will help you."

He then blew us kisses and left. My dad, Geoff, was entering a competition about inventions. It was called Dragon's Lair.

I hope he wins.

What do you think of the story. I'll update quicker with comments and vote. Good Luck Geoff!