𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ⇢ 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟

[𝟺:𝟺𝟻𝚊𝚖] 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

I woke up to loud noises coming from outside the bedroom door. After squinting my eyes and yawning a bit, I peered over the side of the top bunk to see Mark at the bottom of the bed. I shouted at him as softly and whisper-like as possible,(̴n̴̴o̴̴t̴̴ ̴̴p̴̴o̴̴s̴̴s̴̴i̴̴b̴̴l̴̴e̴̴ ̴̴f̴̴o̴̴r̴̴ ̴̴h̴̴a̴̴e̴̴c̴̴h̴̴a̴̴n̴), "Mark! Wake up!" He groaned as I repeated myself twice more.

"What do you want," he mumbled rather rudely.

"Don't you hear the noise? What if it's an intruder?"

"If they don't kill you, I will."

"If I die, I'm haunting you first. Goodbye."

I scoffed at his rather rudeness before climbing down the bed's ladder. I slipped on my yellow duckies slippers and walked out the door to see a bunch of idiots, not to my surprise. Taeyong and Sicheng were bouncing around like seven-year-old fairy princesses. "What in the world is going on... or do I not want to know?"

Yuta beamed at me with that 'healing smile' of his and said, "the hospital just called Taeyong. Johnny is awake and doing well."

"W-What? What are we still doing here? Let's go see him!"

"Shouldn't we wait for the others to wake up?"

"No! They are fully capable. Leave them a message in the group chat and let's go."

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

I walked into the hospital room slowly as I seen Johnny distracted by the television. I shook my heads while looking at the stupid cartoon he watched. Johnny could never be fully mature.

"John baby~," the shock was evident as he gasped. I could tell he was surprised even when he wasn't looking in my direction.

I stepped closer to him and his heart monitor beeped rapidly. I laughed and held my stomach at how cowardly he looked. "Calm down, baby boy. Please look at me."

"What the hell are you doing here, Kim Jiyeon?" He finally began to stare at me with hate-filled eyes.

"What? Am I not allowed to visit my favorite ex-boyfriend when he's hospitalized? What an ideal place by the way, you were always so reckless."

"Please leave, Jiyeon. I can't have you mess with my mind anymore," Johnny's voice cracked a pinch.

"Gosh, don't be such a cry baby. I heard what happened to you through the grape vine and I wanted to see if you were still alive."

"The grape vine? Also, won't your 'boyfriend' have a problem with you being here?" Johnny put emphasis on the world boyfriend as he wanted to be shady about the guy whom Jiyeon continuously cheated on him with.

"You can put your air quotes down, him and I are not officially– I don't like to be tied down."

"Of course. We both know how unfaithful you can be," he looked at her with a judgmental facial expression.

"Whatever. Now let's get down to business Seo Youngho."

"Huh?" He questioned her as she walked back towards the door and put a chair under the handle, keeping is shut. She drew the curtains as Johnny watched her, not understanding the situation. "Jiyeon, what are you doing," his tone started to sound exasperated and nervous.

"Shh, this will be quick. I'll just finish the deed nicely and fast." She pulled out a small shiny weapon from her Gucci purse. A stainless and polished CZ75B, a handgun that Johnny was well familiar with.

"P-Put it back, Jiyeon. You need to leave... like now."
He tried to reach for the 'call nurse' button when he noticed that the girl would not retreat. She rolled her eyes at his attempt before placing the cold metal against his temple. With all the machine cords attached to his body, Johnny knew that trying to escape would be a useless challenge— but he would rather die trying.

"Help!" He yelled and tried to escape the bed, getting entangled in sheets.

She strikes him hard on the shoulder with the gun. "Shut up, Johnny. It's over for you now." She fiddled with the gun. "Why didn't Hansol teach me how to properly handle this thing," she asked herself with a huff.

"You're working with Ji Hansol of all people?!" He was furious and felt more betrayed by her, if that was even possible.

Suddenly, the door handle twitched and loud bangs followed.

"Johnny?"

"John! Are you in there?"

"Damn it," Jiyeon said and pointed the gun at him once agin before it made a click sound. He yelled for help one more time and she had finally had enough.

She pulled the trigger

... but nothing happened.

Johnny sighed in absolute relief. Not even one second later, four of Bad Boy Culture's best fighters literally kicked down the door.

"Jiyeon?" Taeyong was completely flabbergasted. He looked to the gun in her hand, pointed at Johnny's head, and with quick reflex he looked for the nearest weapon: a big syringe. He stabbed it into her side while having no clue of what was in it but whatever it was caused her to knock out cold.

Taeyong stood there in shock until Yuta slapped him out of it. "We have to go now, boss."

Haechan and Winwin helped Johnny stand up and step over the girl's body as they made their way to the exit. They walked out into the parking garage while trying their best to not look suspicious. Once the made it to Taeyong's car, everyone tried to process the events that just took place.

"Well then, I'll be the first to welcome you back," Haechan said to Johnny in the passenger's seat.

a/n: well

a/n: well... obviously karma was gonna hit her for breaking johnny's heart 👀

also there's a part two to this chapter :) will be posted very soon!