8| toy spider (peter parker)

Edit
People have been confused with this chapter, each chapter the 'character' has a different backstory!!

Your hand rummaged through the bag and you pulled out a toy spider. "Guess your up Parker" Tony said to peter. You've had a crush on peter for a bit being a avengers daughter (Clint's daughter) you spent a lot time in the avengers facility and you lived close by to the school peter went to and you went to that school too.

You looked at peter and blushed slightly and seeing him with his hair not done and he smiled at you and stood up. He grabbed your hand and pulled you gently to the closet and Tony followed. After you both were in the closet tony closed and locked the door. You felt hands on your hips and you face went a dark red colour and you placed your hands on his and slowly moved closer to him. This boy makes me helpless.

You closed the gap between your body's  and your lips were centimetres apart and you just wanted to connect your lips but you knew he didn't want that, that was until he connected your lips. The kiss was soft and gentle and his lips were smooth and it was nice. His hands were still on your hips and your hands were still above his. You moved your hands to his shirt and he continued to hold your hips. You started to unbutton his shirt and he knew you were doing so. You pulled of his shirt and you loved the gentleness if his lips. He bit your lip and you opened your mouth and your tongues started to tangle. That's when you heard the closet door open and you pulled away from peter.

"Looks like peter, got some" Tony said and he picked up his shirt and put it on. You looked down at the floor and and a blush crept upon your face. "Just a couple more minutes" peter said which made the other avengers laugh but you just blushed more.
"How about we go on a date" he said
"Sure, we can go on a date" you say and you walk out of the closet.