The Picnic

"PARK JIMIN PUT ME DOWN"

You screamed as Jimin picked you up and ran with you towards the park. He was carrying you with your waist on his shoulder and running as fast as he could. He didn't give you time to react much, other than screaming. You could hear him laughing because you weren't expecting it, and he put you down. He was on the floor laughing and clapping at your reaction, and you started getting self conscious.

"Hey! Thats not funny! I could've died!"

You started to pout, because the other guys caught up and were laughing too. He was still on the floor, but he looked up at you. You saw him look at your lips and immediately look away, blushing. You couldnt say anything though, because the boys started teasing you, trying to copy your voice.

Eventually they actually remembered the reason they were there. Jimin promised you he would treat you to a picnic at the park, and since you were free this weekend, you planned it for Saturday. Of course Jungkook found out, and he told all the members. So they all came, and when you opened the door for Jimin, he was there scratching the back of his head and mumbling sorry as the boys stood behind him joking to themselves.

Jimin pulled the blanket out and put the picnic basket in the middle. Immediately V ran over and jumped on it, rolling around. He was shortly joined by Jungkook and J-Hope, all trying to roll around while Suga and Rap Monster laughed at them, but scolded them.

Eventually everyone calmed down enough to eat. You had simple sandwiches, but with all the fun you had with the boys, it seemed that much better. You ate and joked around with the boys and as you took your next bite, you heard someone say,

"Hey (y/n) you got some white stuff on your face"

You turned red from embarrassment, and jimin just laughed as he saw your face turn red.

"Here let me get that."

He took his finger and swiped it across your face, taking the mayo off and sucking on the end of his finger to get it off. You could hear all the guys teasing, but you didn't care, and went back to eating you sandwich.

"OH MY GOD LOOK"

You jumped up quickly, thinking there was something wrong. You scowled as you looked at Jimin, laughing because all he saw was a cute dog. He walked over to the couple walking it, and asked politely to pet it. You loved dogs, so you walked over there too. On the way, you could see him smiling like a child and talking to the dog while he rubbed its ears. He even pulled out his phone to take a picture with it, and you giggled when the dog wouldn't stay still, making jimin pout and ask the dog to comply. As you said thank you to the couple and started walking back, you could see him smiling still. You said nothing and walked back to the boys, who were staring at you pants. You were confused, and looked down to see what was wrong. You found your whole leg covered in dog pee, and you stood there, red-faced and not knowing what to do.

You were dragged out of the car, still in shock as Jimin pulled you into his house. he pulled you upstairs and got a pair of shorts for you to borrow after you washed off you legs in the shower. Even as you sat there oh his bed under the sheets, you could here him trying not to laugh. You couldn't stand it anymore.

"Why do you keep laughing at me? I'm so embarrassed and mad right now."

He understood and stopped laughing, but only after he said,

"I'm not laughing because I'm making fun of you, I'm laughing because i thought you acted cute when that happened."