☆彡 ~ chapter 3: Avengers Night

*Whisper in Loki Voice* Vote And comment~

(='∀`)人('∀`=)

Continuation after previous chapter ~

After a while, Peter slowly got up from Tony's embrace with a hue of redness spreading across his cheeks as he got embarrassed with his "childish" actions.

"It's okay, "Tony reassured Peter with a small pat on the shoulder, "tell me more about you?"

"So..My name is Peter Parker as you know, I'm Spiderman, part of The Avengers and you're my mentor. "He scratched his head shyly, still embarrassed at how he cried like a child in front of Tony again.

"You're like my father, you taught me a lot of great things." he smiled fondly as he recalls all the good memories.

"Father?" Tony looked amused, " I'm not that old actually."

"Yeah, it's just that you're really respectable and you gave me a lot of help and care when I needed it the most." Peter smiled earnestly, he became much more comfortable as he talks about the good time they had in the past.

"That's nice.."Tony lips curved upwards, seeing how happy Peter is.

Third Person Pov

Peter brought Tony to Stark Tower after bringing some of his clothes and belongings along with him.

"Hmm seems like I had a pretty good life." Tony looked around the luxuriously designed tower, as he walked around, fragments of memories flashed back.

Some were him making his suits.

But most was him with a man, and a shield.

"Mr Stark?" Peter turned around to find Tony's hand stretched out to grip the edge of the table for support, his brows frowning as if he is experiencing excruciating pain.

"Y-yes?" Peter's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Don't worry, I'm alright, I just happened to remember some of the stuff from the past."
The corners of Tony's mouth lifted up into a smile when he saw how worried Peter was as he quickly ran here.

" Really? That's good!" Peter's eyes lit up as he looked up to meet Tony's eyes. "What did you recall?"

"Its nothing much." Tony shook his head, he didn't feel like talking about it, his heart is hurting at the mere thought of that man.

" Dad.."Out of nowhere, there's a young girl that popped out and hugged Tony tightly, her big eyes are filled with tears as she whispered.

"..?" Tony looked at the girl as though she had just declared herself to be a flying purple cow.

"Uh-..."

"She's Morgan, you adopted her after Pepper passed on." A soft voice interrupted Tony before he can clarify his doubts, it's Bruce.

"We've heard that you woke up and we came by visit you, feeling honoured?" Thor smiled brightly as he walked in the door along with other avengers, his muscular body finally returned. (screams in 48 languages)

" w-what?" Tony's eyes widened

"Mr Stark lost his memories, he can't recognise anyone of us here." Peter who kept quiet the whole time finally talked, " don't worry though, it's not permanent."

"You still owe me a drink." Rhodey joked, his eyes wet when he saw his Best Friend standing there alive, like the first time they met in MIT(school).

He walked up to Tony quickly and pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"Sure, seems like I'm pretty rich." Tony laughed.

"You definitely are." Peter replied cheerfully, " Hey Morgan, you want cheeseburgers ?"

"Boy, I'm not 5." Morgan rolled her eyes, wiping the tears from her eyes, her cheeks slightly red due to embarrassment.

...

The avengers all gathered and talked about the good old times and how they're doing now after End game for the whole night.

They drank and danced the night away.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Thank you for 200~ can we please go to 300 soon( 'Θ' )
Please vote and comment if you enjoyed and thank you for reading!