Chapter 5

15 hours later, Aditya landed in London. Sharanya was there from almost 1 ½ weeks, and was done with most of her shoot. Although it wasn't tough for Aditya to locate where Sharanya was staying, it was tough to know where she was shooting.

Fortunately, the day after he reached London, Aditya found the crew of Tere Liye in Jubilee Park, Canary Wharf. Since they were in the middle of shooting, Aditya thought to meet Sharanya after she finished her work. Until then, he just observed how Sharanya did everything with perfection.

Sharanya was doing a particular scene were it seemed like Shreya had lost all hopes about something and was crying in the park. Since Aditya had been there for a while, he thought of capturing this one scene from where no one could see that he was recording it.

Rajveer came up to Sharanya and explained the scene, to which she nodded and went to her spot. After everyone became silent, Rajveer yelled "ACTION!," and Sharanya did the scene within just one take. Adi, who was watching this and recording it slyly, was blown over by how easily Sharanya managed to do such a tough scene to the level of perfection.

∞AS∞

Over the next day and a half, Aditya followed Sharanya to wherever she went while thinking she didn't know he was there. However, the reality was that Sharanya had spotted him in the Canary Wharf tube station on the day he had arrived. She was just ignoring him on purpose, as she didn't know how her emotions would play out if they ever came face to face.

3 days went by and Sharanya was determined to stay as far away from Aditya as she could for the last couple of days of her London shoot. Since the Tere Liye team had a late start the next day, everyone thought of having fun for the night. Sharanya had lived in London for a couple of years before she moved to New York, so she knew one of the best Indian restaurants in London and decided to go there with Ananya.

∞AS∞

Later that night, everyone returned back to Canary Wharf and were ready to crash in their respective rooms. Except, how can a Friday night be so simple and drama-less? To add this exact Bollywood tadka needed for a Friday night, Saket was seriously drunk and not in his senses at all. Ananya and Sharanya entered the apartment building right after Saket and he, as always (and especially since he wasn't in his senses), went to Sharanya and stood extremely close to her. Sharanya, as always, ignored him and moved to the stairs. However, Saket held her arm and yanked her towards him. Although she tried to push him away, Sharanya couldn't get out of his grip. Instead, Saket tried to force himself on her even more. If he moved his face even an inch more, their lips would be touching.

A moment passed and Sharanya, expecting Saket to do something, peeked to see Saket's figure being pulled apart from her. The force of Saket being pulled off of her had such great power that she stumbled back.

Aditya had seen Saket forcing himself onto Sharanya when he had just entered the building. He looked at them for a couple of seconds before he rushed up to Saket and pulled him off Sharanya. Although he wanted to beat the guy up for doing something like that, Aditya didn't want to create a scene in front of everyone. Hence, he was about to call the staff to ask them to take Saket to his room, when Satvik came and handled Saket.

Aditya turned back to look at Sharanya, but he was astonished to see her jacket lying on the ground and Ananya picking it up.

"Aditya–" Ananya started but her sentence was cut by Aditya.

"Where did she go?" Aditya asked in a panicked voice.

"Sh-She went to the North Dock footbridge. As always... I think you shouldn't–"