𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼

Corbyn Besson

So that's him?I knew Daniel had an ex, but I didin't know anything about him since he wasn't from our High School.The only thing I knew is that their relationship didin't end well.

Now that I saw him, I figured why Daniel liked him.He was good looking.But, right now he just looked intimidating.

But I wasn't scared.

And I seriously don't know why Daniel and Jack were frightened of him.I could feel Daniel shaking, so we started walking the opposite way of which Mark guy was, trying to hide Daniel.

But, it looked like the guy was a fucking dog and smelled Daniel from that far away, since without hesitation he paced towards us and turned Daniel around, which also turned me around since I had my arm around him.

He instantly smirked when he faced Daniel."Hey baby boy"He said, scanning Daniel's body in a way I didin't like.He liked his lips.Oh fuck him.

I pulled Daniel closer, assuring him nothing would happen."Who are you"He asked, finally looking at me."I'm Daniel's boyfriend"I answered.I looked him with a disgusted face."Who are you?I asked.

He grunted."I'm Daniel's ex and soon to be boyfriend"He smirked."That can't be true, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon"I cheekily replied, hearing a light giggle from Daniel.I smiled lightly, loving how I could make him laugh in any situation.

"Oh fuck you, idiot"He muttered.The smile soon reappeared on his face."And he is coming with me"He said, pulling Daniel by the arm.

But I wouldn't let go.Obviously.

"Over my dead body"I snapped pulling Daniel back."Ok then.Over your dead body"He said while grabbed me which made me let Daniel go.I gently pushed the blue-eyed boy back, telling him to return with our friends and kissing his cheek.He nodded and ran.

He threw a punch at me, which I calmly dodged.This time I attached.I threw him a punch but quickly changed hand, getting him straight on the jaw.He grunted and pushed me against a locker.He threw me a punch which I dodged, making him hit the locker, getting people's attention.Then he held my face with one hand and attached with the other.Good time to use your brain.I sarcastically thought.Being honest, it did hurt, hell I would probably have a black eye the next day, but I didin't show it.

I couldn't.

See, I went to boxing classes, where I learned how to fight and all of that.One of the things I learned is that the least you show pain, the more they are scared of you.Another thing I learnt is that sometimes cleverness wins violence.

So, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, which made him stop and take a step back.It was my turn to attach.I pushed him back to a locker and looked him straight in the eye."What do you want from Daniel"I asked."He was breathing heavily, but seeing I wasn't attacking calmed him down."I want Daniel."He stated."And you think you can get him"I said, hating the guy more every second."I don't think so.I know it"He smirked.

"Well, sorry to ruin it for you but you won't have him"He laughed darkly."Of course I will"He responded."No you won't""Yes I will""No you- you know what fuck it"I muttered the last part before punching him on the jaw, neck and nose.

I turned my back to him, walking away.I sensed him coming up behind me so I turned and grabbed his fist just as he was about to punch me."You're too predictable"I rolled my eyes, pushed him back and continued walking."Asshole"I muttered.

"What did you say?"He asked, making me turn around annoyed."I said asshole.Or are you deaf?"I sarcastically asked, getting a few laughs of the people
who where watching AND recording.Wow.People really like drama.He rolled his eyes but kept quite."That's what l thought"I smiled and continued my way."This isn't over, pretty boy!"He shouted."Of course it's over, it didin't even start.Oh, and thanks for the compliment"I turned around still walking, winked and turning around again.