Chapter Three

"Babe? Baby! Are you ready to leave?" Jake asked trying to get my attention. "Yeah" I said snapping back to reality. "I call front seat!" Mya said running to the door. "No dumb ass that's where April sits." Jake said annoyed. "Babe it's fine I'll sit in the back." I said letting Mya have her way. "No it's fine it's your seat I'll sit in the back" Mya smiled. I got in the car and looked out the window. Mya was humming along to the song she was playing on her phone, Jake was starting the car. The car ride was an awkward silence when Mya turned the music off. I wondered if Mya felt anything when our lips touched. Because weirdly enough I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mya's Pov

It was amazing to be back with my brother and mom. I hated being with my father it was always yelling, yelling, and more yelling. I moved my eyes rapidly around the car. I stopped my eyes as it got to April. April... Jakes girlfriend she was very nice and very pretty. I thought a little about the kiss. Wondering If Jake knew that when I was with my dad I had begin to like girls. April is just so damn sexy of course I'm gonna like her. Dammit Mya she is your brother girlfriend! I argued with myself without even noticing Jake and April were exiting the car. I than followed. "Why are we at Aprils? Aren't we going home?" I asked. "We are staying over for the week Aprils parents are out of town due to a business trip and I thought we'd keep her company." Jake said. "Is that Okay with you?" April said with a smile. That smile made my face heat up. "Yeah I don't mind" I said trying to stop blushing. "You can wear some of my p.j's" April said running up the stairs. I quickly followed leaving my brother to his self. We entered Aprils room. She threw me some sweats and a tank top. April started taking off her shirt and pants. I did the same. As I was pulling of my pants I caught April staring at me. It made me think. Does April like me? No of course not she's straight. April than left the room. I pulled on the shirt and followed her. When I got down stairs April and Jake were both on one of the couches snuggling. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the other. A movie was on. The Hunger Games. I began to watch the movie. I felt my eyes get heavy. Just as I turned to look over at April I caught her and Jake kissing. I hated it. I hated it enough to were I built up the urge to throw a pillow at them. "Yoo What The Fuck?" Jake screamed. April laughed and threw it back to me. "Why are you throwing shit at us?" Jake screamed even louder. "Shut the fuck up I do what I want" I laughed throwing another pillow. April got up. And threw one to me. Jake rolled his eyes annoyed with the both of us. So here we are me and April throwing pillows back and forth to one another as if we are at a 6th grade sleepover. Jake was under the covers trying to avoid us. "WOULD YOU TWO CUT IT THE FUCK OUT OR AT LEAST GO UPSTAIRS WITH THAT SHIT!" Jake yelled. Me and April laughed running up the stairs. We continued with the pillow fight until I accidentally threw it to hard at April and she fell of the bed. "Oh My God I'm so sorry are you ok? I asked looking down at her. "I'm fine" she laughed. I held out my hand to help her up. "Thanks" she said. I couldn't resist it I had to do it. I leaned in for a kiss. To my surprise she kissed back. I felt the room heat up as things got intense we fell onto the bed. I climbed on top of April pulling her shirt off. We continued kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April's Pov

Here we are both me and Mya in my bed kissing. My shirt was off she was pulling hers off. What am I doing? Jake is right down stairs. What if he walked into the room to us kissing? Am I going crazy. Was this really happening this is a girl I'm kissing and worst of all my boyfriends sister. We had to stop. But we couldn't. It felt to good. As we continued we heard a noise come from down stairs. We both jumped. I pulled the covers over us due to the fact we were both half dressed. "What The fuck are you two doi__ why are you guys looking so suspicious?" Jake said. "We thought you were coming to yell at us" I lied. "No I was just wondering what you guys were doing you got quiet" Jake said looking around the room. "We coming down there in a few" Mya said. "Ok assholes". Jake said going down the stairs. Me and Mya laid there for a few seconds in silence. She than got up to get her shirt on. She threw me mines. We walked down stairs. Jake was in the kitchen making a sandwich I sat in the couch awkwardly. Jake came back into the living room. "What's wrong with you guys? You guys were just laughing and being annoying now you guys act like yall did something wrong" Jake said shoving the sandwich in his mouth. " I'm just tired" I said laying down on the cold couch cushions. "Well I guess we're going to sleep" Mya said yawning. Jake got up to turn off the lights. He looked at me. I pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't try to kiss me. Me and Mya makeout session was on instant reply in my head. I can't believe it...... I LIKE MYA.