- #SNS 2

Raizada family were waiting outside the ICU. They kept glancing at the poor soul standing beside the door, with tears pouring down her eyes.

What they didn't know was that these tears were not only because of worry, but they also were for the guilt she was feeling at that time.

Guilt to ignore her husband.

Arnavji. Please get better. I promise I won't ever let you feel ignored. Please Arnavji. She sobbed slightly, mumbling under her breath.

Mr Raizada. She jerked from her thoughts hearing the doctor addressing Akash. Wiping her tears, she came close to them.

ASR is better but still weak. Make sure that he don't miss his food and medicine henceforth, otherwise it could also be fatal. Khushi took a loud gasp, covering her mouth.

I will make sure. Anjali assured. Can we meet him?

Yes, you all can. But only for some minutes. Then only one of you can stay here for the night. The doctor said, moving away.

.

.

.

.

The whole family entered the room Arnav was shifted in. Chotte. Anjali called but there was no response.

Khushi pushed open the door, entering the room. The gush of wind she felt overwhelmed her. Arnavji. She called as she took steps close to the bed.

Her eyes shedding tears as she saw Arnav lying there on bed with numerous wires attached to him.

Arnav slowly opened his eyes, blinking to get accustomed to the bright light. His gaze fell on the girl standing just a little far away with eyes glistening with tears.

Khushi.

He gulped before turning his head away from his family. Khushi's face lost all its color seeing his behavior.

Chotte. Anjali overcame her shock and came close to him from other side. She caressed his head. How are you feeling now?

Better. He assured her with a slight nod of his head.

You almost gave us a heart attack, bhai. Akash came close and patted his shoulder. Arnav let out a weak chuckle.

One by one, they all came and meet him. Khushi too came near his bed, but just as she was about to hold his hand, he moved it away and closed his eyes.

Khushi controlled her tears seeing him not even letting her touch. I am sorry. She cried, a drop made its way out. But Arnav lied there without any emotions.

The family understood that something must have happened between them so they went outside.

Just as Anjali was leaving, the nurse entered the room. Who is going to stay with him? She asked.

Khushi was about to answer when Arnav called, Di. Both Anjali and Khushi turned towards him, but his eyes were only strained on his Di.

Stay with me. He requested.

But, Chotte. Anjali tried to speak, looking at Khushi.

Please. He again said and then turned away, clearly missing the look of pain on Khushi's face. She knew she was wrong this time, and it was eating her up.

Sobbing, she rushed towards the door, and stopped. Take care of him, Di. She spoke from her quivering lips.

Khushiji. Anjali tried to console her but she ran outside. Anjali looked at Arnav who was watching his wife going away.