Charter 39

Nick P.O.V

Are you OK Sara? I saw that she was shaking seriously, i picked up the water and gave it to her. Wer......were...is..she now.

She asked me, she is very close to me. But i don't want to rush her, i want to give her more time to settled down first. And do you know something i have a daughter same age as Grace.

Re....Really she said, i nod my head, are you OK Sara? Why are you sweating and at the same time shaking is everything alright.

I'm sorry Nick, i want to go and rest small, it OK you can go. She stood up quickly running up stairs. When are you going to tell Tara!.

I miss you so much Tara, i saw the water bottle. She left it on the table, i think Grace will need it when she wake up.

I picked it up went to their room, I knock on the door no response. I slowly opened it, Sara! still no response i went inside put the water on the bedstand.

I look at Grace on the bed, then i heard Tara crying in the bathroom. I know what i said hurt her so much, i walk out of the bedroom.

            Tara P.o.v

I cry out loud in the bathroom, how did he found out. No I'm not sure maybe he has mistakenly someone again as me.

But who is the person, the way he was taking it seems like he has spoken to the person. I was scared, when he said he has  found her.

I was shaking and sweating, my God!! I was scared but when he said he had a daughter same age as Grace.

I thought i can't breathe, oh God help me. I'm even scared right now. I don't know even if he knew me or not.

What if her mother and siblings found me here God, i don't know what will happen. I have to do something very fast.

I need help God, shown me the way. Should i tell him the whole truth or not. The problem is will he believed me that  his own money and siblings throw me out of the the house.

Who will believed this, i don't know what they though him. I stood up and took my bathroom
Went to the room Grace is still sleeping.

I was about to go to bed, when i remember i left Grace water down stairs Dammed. I was about to walk out when i notice the water on the bedstand.

I know i did not bring it here, but who brought. Oh no Nick brought, i hope he did not hear me crying God.

What is all this, i  wipe the tears from my eyes and went to bed.

   Sorry for the Short charter, I'm not feeling well.