He made you a Saint

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus”
Ephesians1:1

Saints aren’t only “holy” Christians who have died and gone to heaven. There were saints at Ephesus, and that tells us something: if there were saints at that time, there must be saints  today, even where you live. Yet, there are some, who, because of their limited understanding of God’s Word, affirm that there’s no one on earth who’s qualified to be called a saint.

The question to ask is, who are saints Saints are those that have been purified in Christ by virtue of the New Birth, and have been consecrated to God; they’ve been made holy to God; they’ve been separated from the world to Christ. That separation took place the instant you were born again, and it was done by the Holy Ghost.

Therefore, as a child of God, you’ve become a saint. You were born that way because you’re in Christ. Someone says, “But saints are holy people”; yes! And that’s who the Christian is! In Hebrews 3:1 CEV, we’re called “holy people.” The Hebrew recipients of this letter were living on earth when it was written to them. They were addressed as holy, and partakers of the heavenly calling.

So, your being a saint has nothing to do with man’s description of you or even your personal opinion of you. It’s about what God says. He calls us names according to His vision and perception of us.Your responsibility, therefore, is to answer the name He has called you.

For that reason, the next time someone queries you and says, “Are you saying you’re a saint?” You ought to say, “Yes, I am, because God said so.” In your mind, you may not think that you are, but once you align your thoughts with God’s thoughts, you’ll start living accordingly. So, call yourself what God has called you. Hallelujah!

Further study
Romans 1:7
Ephesians 1:4
Ephesians 5:27