taekook: no nap!(s)

Start from the beginning

taehyung's face flushed, they had a agreement to only have safe, soft sex when jungkook was little, which was most of it, and taehyung had no objections; that's how he loved it.

sweet, soft, gentle sex, or 'love making' as some would say, though taehyung calls that "cheesy".

"u-um-"

"it's okay, daddy! we can play," jungkook exclaimed, hips bouncing as he excitedly stared at his daddy.

"you sure, petal? we've only just cleaned ourselves up, and it's time for your nap.."

"yup, daddy!kookoo wanna play, if daddy want's to!"

taehyung's flushed face showed nothing short of a contented smile, and he couldn't help but feel so lucky to have such a boy, right there, in his arms.

"please."

jungkook's eyes sparkled as he bounced harder,"quick!"

taehyung grinned warmly, eyes just showing fictional hearts as he laid jungkook on to the bed, both dried off as the towels were thrown to the ground carelessly.

"baby i just- i love you so much," taehyung whispered, lips connecting to jungkook's as the bottom moaned softly, the touch of taehyung's own lips on his own euphoric.

jungkook hummed, the dom's tongue slipping between his lips as the little moaned harder, hips jutting up as he tried to get friction.

taehyung pulled away, face flushed and chest heaving.

"so pretty, so pretty for me," he mumbled, lips connecting to jungkook's neck slowly, part by part as he decorated the pure skin with love marks,"aren't you, petal?"

jungkook squeaked when he finally managed to rub against taehyung's lower stomach, as he nodded hysterically,"y-yes, a-awll for daddy. awll f-fwor daddy."

taehyung smiled, hand slipping down to help his desperate boy,"shh."

a squeaky moan left the boy's lips as he sighed happily, contented at the final friction,"d-daddy, please."

taehyung obliged, his hand stroking faster as jungkook let out strings of desperate moans, and being as sensitive as he was, his body shook as he gasped.

"g-gonna--!"

taehyung hummed, trying to suppress his own needs as he whispered, the boy bucking his hips,"go on, cum for daddy, petal."

and jungkook did, with his hips bucked up as lips parted, tears hanging off his lashes prettily as strings of cum landed on taehyung's hand, the elder eagerly wiping it off as he smiled.

"gonna stretch you now, okay?"

"m-mhm."

taehyung laid the boy down, hands rubbing against jungkook's ass cheeks softly as he lubed up his fingers in the other hand.

he pushed one lubed up finger in, jungkook instinctively tensing as he clenched, a strained moan erupting from his lips,"m-mhm, daddy m-mwore, please."

taehyung chuckled,"baby, you know i won't keep you waiting. i just want my baby to be comfortable, okay?"

jungkook nodded, hiding his face in the pillows as he muffled his moans, another finger pushing through the ring and into the tight heat.

"mhm~~ daddy!"

taehyung hushed him, whispering sweet nothings as he slipped in a third and scissored him, the bottom's hair messy and face flushed as he mewled in pleasure.

"d-daddy, pwease? w-wan' daddy~"

"of course, petal," taehyung mumbled, fingers retreating as he slumped back lazily,"daddy loves you so much."

he positioned himself, turning the boy over as he snuggled his face into jungkook's neck, pushing into the tight ring of muscle as he sighed lazily.

"so pretty, so, so pretty," taehyung muttered, jungkook's lips parting as he moaned, eyes shut from pleasure, "a-all fwor daddy~ move, pwease."

taehyung hummed, making sure to move as gently as he could when he rocked his hips, cock hitting deep in the boy as he moaned.

"ah~"

slipping his cock near out, he pushed back in again, and the cycle repeated as the two males moaned, both in obvious love as taehyung made sure to litter the boy with lazy kisses and soft compliments.

he knew jungkook had a slight praise kink, and just absolutely loved being treated as if he were glass, especially when he slipped into his most vulnerable state during sex.

"beautiful, absolutely beautiful, petal."

he thrusted in again, already at a faster speed.

jungkook's stomach twisted in a knot(in a good way), and he moaned out, gripping onto his boyfriend as he bucked up his hips, earning friction from his cock against taehyung's stomach,"a-ah!c-clwose!"

taehyung groaned, nodding while he pushed in, angling in a way that he knew he could hit jungkook's prostate at, and he picked up the pace, hips jutting.

jungkook gasped when he felt taehyung's cock jab at his prostate, his legs shaking; he was too sensitive.

"g-gonna-!"

his cock twitched and he came with a start, eyes rolling back as his back arched in pleasure, but taehyung showed no stopping, though he slowed down.

"g-gwo faster an' cwum, daddy~~"

taehyung sighed in bliss, thanking him softly before his hips thrusted forward, and with each quick, strong thrust, jungkook let out a moan.

"gonna- cum-"

"a-ah, shit! 'm close, baby."

taehyung slammed in one last time and jungkook moaned at the feeling of just being so in bliss and full.

panting, taehyung pulled out and watched as the liquid squeezed out, his brows furrowing as he fumbled for the plug.

he pushed it in, the boy moaning before both of them collapsed.

"d-daddy, 'm tirwed.."

taehyung smiled as he pulled up the covers, letting his babyboy snuggle his face into taehyung's chest.

"sleep, baby, and we'll wash up later."

"o-okay, daddy. lwove you, daddy."

"love you too, petal."

needless to say, jungkook had a long nap afterwards.

---

sorry if this wasnt what you expected! REQUESTED BY:

UnicornCrazyGirl469