Chapter 20

Nicki Minaj POV

I glare hard as shit at the ratchet ass bitch fo' ruinin' our moment... Bruh why am I even mad? This her nigga - not mines.

I just give her a fake smile while August sets himself up straight onna bed. I get up from off the bed and stroke through his head and smile harder.

"Hey Bianca," I wave and she just nods.

"Hi Nicki," she grins.

"Ooh baby I didn't even know 'bout this 'til now. I am so so sorry." Bianca said.

"It's good," he whispers and kiss her.

"Y'know my schedule can be crazy busy. I feel like shit now." Bianca said.

Oh yeah Bianca is a nurse so she hardly ever 'round but when she is I wish she wasn't. I guess now it's' bout time fo' me to leave so she can boo love.

"Well thanks fo' keepin' my man company, but I got it from here." Bianca said, quickly tryna brush me off.

"Oh," I nod my head.

"Now that you're here I guess I don't have to be his woman now huh?!" I say back. I know it was prolly petty but oh well.

I hug August one last time before I wake past Bianca when I smell her perfume. I don't like the bitch but that is some good perfume tho' so I try to give her a compliment. She [pretends] to thank me and I smile and wave then leave. Why do I feel like I am leavin' a part of me behind? Ion.  Lemme just go on home and chill out anyway I mean mine as well right? He leavin' out.

"Oh Bianca, "I say softly.

"Nice perfume."

"Thank you!" Bianca mutters as I walk out of the door.

I walk out the room and say hey and hi to err'body again before I leave out. I'm glad to know that August is gonna be fine and he leavin' out today. So, I'll be gettin' myself ready to fly out to Las Vegas, Nevada, to the iHeart radio.  Gotta performance out there which I am so excited to be apart in. And to make it ten times betta - Las Vegas turn up - I'ma be in Vegas.

--------

Hey Nick I know you finna perform next so good luck to you bae. Proud of ya.

Safaree sends me a message to me and I read it. I didn't unlock my phone to read it tho'. It just pops up on the front of my screen. I grin a lil' but at the same time I wish he could be here. Instead he still wit' his family meanwhile I'm out here by myself - not entirely.

Wish you could be here boo bit its okay. Can't wait til you come on home to mama. She miss you. Love you.

I respond back and lock my phone then put it away.

"Okay Nicki are you ready?" Ariana asks me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said, huggin' her.

"Kay! I'll go ahead out there first then perform my three songs and you can join me on Bang Bang." Ariana said and I chime in.

"Then I come in and perform my songs." I said.

"Exactly." Ariana says, noddin' her head.

"Okay!" I smile.

Ladies and gentlemen! Please make some noise for... Ariana Grande!

Err'body screams when she starts singin' the song Break Your Heart Right Back.

"Hey Nicki," a voice says.

"I didn't think you would make it." I smile, lookin' down to the floor.

"I did. I couldn't leave you hangin', so I decide to come."

"Thank you!" I said when I turn 'round.

"You shouldn't be here anyway. You look drained." I said.

"I have to if I want to support my girl right?"

I run over to hug August in my arms and tryna not let a tear fall from outta my eyes.