🌻*seventeen*🌻

Swimming around with Jason, I was having real fun. I had swam around with everyone,  and I managed to get Cliff's denim jacket off of him. Swimming up to the shore, I walked towards my towel. Laying down on my towel, I wanted to sleep because of the warmth. I managed to put the towel under an afar tree, almost no one was near us. Everyone hung around far away, while James, Jason, Cliff, Kirk , Lars and Dave were under the tree with me. James was only here with me, everybody else was swimming. 

I started falling asleep, despite knowing I was on James's chest. I slept, the sun resting on me through the tree leaves. I was happy, and James was probably.

KIRK'S POV

I wasn't happy what was going on. Veronica fell asleep on James. Everybody seemed to like her. I had a big crush on her, no, huge. I was sad to see this. But then again, she probably doesn't like me. She probably likes Jason or Cliff or anyone. She doesn't like me, definitely. 

Turning around, I saw Veronica adorably sleeping on James. "Hey, Kirk!" I heard James whisper. I looked over to him. 

"Yeah?" I said, smiling, trying to show that I wasn't sad about the Veronica situation. 

"I kinda want to go swim, I haven't today. Can you lay with Veronica?"

I was surprised. Real surprised.

"O-Of course!" I said, sliding next to her, her semi-tall figure laying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her stomach, smiling.

"I love you." I whispered, truly knowing she was asleep.