Bottom lockers ( ̄▽ ̄)

• Dedicated to That mascara wand tho

EVERYONE hates bottom lockers.

Me,being very unlucky,got a bottom locker.

Not only does everyone hate bottom lockers,but it also depends on who has the VERY WONDERFUL top lockers.

There is this bitc- EXCUSE ME...

GIRL named....umm....Caroline.

She has the second locker to the right of mine.

Luckily,the person that has the top locker above me is very cool so SHOUTOUT TO ALEX!

She takes her little time putting on mascara EVERY.SINGLE.PERIOD.and twirling her hair around and around her fingers while talking to her friends.

Well,guess what,I HAVE TO STAND THERE AND WATCH HER PUT ON HER FVUCKING MASCARA.

SO,one day,I decided to push her out of the way because I only have ONE MINUTE to get to class.

"EXCUSE ME!" That bitc- Barbie says,applying her 60,000th coat of mascara.

"Bitch please,poke your eye out with your mascara wand." I said while slamming my locker on her legs,crushing them to bits and pieces.

OKAY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD'VE!!!

I did step on her foot though while getting up though.OOPS.

So,I'm going to have deal with that THING for the rest of the year.( ̄▽ ̄) sigh.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! If you would like to ask me some questions for a Q&A ,I'll probably write it when I get about five questions or I'll just answer one by itself,it will be fun! I update this daily while I'm either in study hall or at home.

TRUE EVENTS PEOPLE,TRU!

Beyoncé:Tru

Me:Tru

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Rose xxx