Chapter 1: How we met.

It's was a winter night, cold,alone. I walked along the side walk near the park where's my dad used to take me:

   Mei: Mirai!!! Hey! Where are you going?

Oh It's Mei, my childhood friend standing from afar calling for me.

   Mirai: Oh Hey Mei!

She ran to me in a short distant, It's really cold around here...

   Mei: Are you going to that old  coffee shop again?

   Mirai: Yeah, but how did you know I was here?

   Mei: Well, my apartment is near by this alley so I can spot you!!! 

   Mirai: I'm surprise, it's cold out here, I thought you never want to leave your's warm bed.

   Mei: I'm bored!!! Let's go get some hot cup of coffee!!! c'mon .

Mei started to run, She's still a childish as allways.   

     Mirai: Hey, wait for me!!!                                                                                             

We chase each other like when we were little, good memeories isn't it?

Finally, we reach the old coffee shop, It's look still the same when my last visted here.

Mei like always, she ran though the door, I walked in, the warm smell of hot coffee and the old lady waving to me as she asked me to order some hot coffee?. I'm sit next to the fire place so that I could warm myself after walking in a cold weather while Mei's ordering coffee and hot cocoa. I take out my phone and watched some videos. few minutes later, we were drinking our drinks and all of a sudden, a boy walk in with snow covered all of his clothes.

    Hiro: *cough* I want o order 1 cup of hot milk coffee pls!

He's looking very cold and tries to shook of the snow. His black charming hair. His dreamy eyes. His...    

     Mei: Hey Mirai! What're you looking at?

Mei's wake me from delusional with her's voice.

     Mei: Are you okay? You kept staring at the boy over there.

     Mirai: Oh! It's nothing, I...I just...

     Mei: Don't tell me you fall... 

     Mirai: shush!!! It's really nothing!!! 

     Mei: Are you sure? 

     Mirai: Yes! I...I will explain to you later, Let's drink our coffee and leave!

     Mei: Are you sure you want to go out side? There's a blizzard out side right now, look!

I looked out side the window, It's a blizzard out side! I guess I have to stay here until the blizzard's gone.

      The old lady: You should stay here until the blizzard's gone, young ladies.

       Mirai: Ok, Can have some more coffee, pls? 

       The old lady: Sure dear.

I checked my phone and I have a feeling that someone is staring at me so I turned my head slowly and...That's that boy who's looking at me, Our's eyes both meet up and the moment he's saw me looking at him, he's turn his head away, I was confuse and shy at the same time.

        Mei: Hey! does cat got your tougue?

        Mirai:Huh! what? I'm fine.

        Mei: Aren't you listening to what I said erlier?

        Mirai: Uh? Y...yes?

Oh god, I wasn't paying attention to  Mei's conversation and she will be pretty mad if she knows that I wasn't paying attention.

        Mei: Mirai? Are you paying attention?

        Mirai: Um..m? Yes! I was.

        Mei: Ok, It's getting pretty late now.I hope I can come home soon!

        Mirai: Yeah.

We stay put until the blizzard is all gone, We left the coffee shop and when I was walking out the door, the boy walk pass me and he drops something, It's his wallet, I called to him but he is too far away. Guess he's in a hurry, I took it back to my house and talked everything with my friends so she can hepl me find him and returned his wallet. That boy is kinda interesting, I feel warm when I remember him. What a day!