B A B Y Y O U A R E M I N E

This chapter is dedicated to zeethewriter12  for motivating and inspiring me throughout the long run💖

This chapter is dedicated to zeethewriter12 for motivating and inspiring me throughout the long run💖

The key to having a successful, meaningful relationship is through communication. Honesty. A relationship where two bounded souls bring the best out of each other, never letting go. A relationship where differences are respected, similarities appreciated and falling in love all over again.

Looking deep into his intense blue eyes, I wonder what I did to deserve him. The first time he and I met, my heart sank. He made my heart race in a way no other guy had done to me before. We thought we couldn't stand the sight of each other. But we couldn't bear to stay away. Chace intrigued me. I felt feverish whenever he stood next to me.

He was the right kind of wrong. What we share can never be ignored. With our fingers interlocked, our lips connecting with impetuous passion, I forget how long it took both of us to say the words that had once upon a time- congested our throats.

"I love you so fucking much, Hurricane." Chace's voice is husky with affection, I sometimes hate the way he makes me feel, the effect he always has on me which I can't seem to have on him. His dangerous blue eyes twinkle deviously, daring me to say it.

"I lo"-  he cuts me off with the soft brush of his lips, teasing mine with his tongue, I want more of him than I normally do. "I know you do." Chace beams at me, his smile giving the sun a run for its money. "Always have and always will." The bed creaks as he shifts to his side, I follow suit resting my head against his chest.

Our bodies are sore, breathing ragged. His teeth nip at my lips, stopping them to kiss my forehead. We both gaze at each other, drifting off to sleep, not taking our hands-off.

We are finally free from the pain we once shared but never unveiled. We are finally free from the secrets we withheld, making it near to impossible to be where we are today.

Where we are now.

"I love you." I murmur the sentence with ease, the congestion no longer there.

My name is Ivy Torres. Or even better... Ivy Lambert.

And this is my story.

A story about a girl who fell in love with a misunderstood boy, who held a lot of pain.

A story about two teenagers who were able to not only find themselves, but were able to find love in each other and together again.