32- The beauty snake heart

"Give it a try?" Lian JinYu heart was steered but she was also embarrassed and she looked away avoiding her daughter gaze.

"When will my younger brother be born" asked Qin Ran once again, exchanging her serious face with a mischievous one.

"This kid! What do you want this one to say! Besides, it is not something that can really be planned!". Lian JinYu yielded and smiled to the young girl accepting the string of keys and placing it in her makeup box.

Qin Ran was relieved, she was able to persuade her mother.

"Ran er, mother still wants to ask you about these dished yesterday. What happened? Your yiniang may love to shame your mother but she also knows when she shouldn't cross the line. The matter yesterday, it does not look like she was the one behind..." Lian JinYu stared at her.

"Mother, about this, didn't Hong Momo already tell you?"

Lian JinYu shook her heard in response.

Qing Ran than explained the happening to her mother. Listening to her daughter words Lian JinYu face turned stern. "When did you become like this?" she asked her daughter.

"Mother, if Yiniang didn't try to frame you, I would not have done such a thing." Lian JinYu face softened at her words.

"Mother doesn't want the past grudges to affect you..." she said softly to her daughter.

"Niang, this daughter knows what she is doing! You don't have to worry. Compared to Yiniang actions this is only a small punishment. Mother doesn't have to worry this daughter will not become a vicious person..."

" In the future, you have to discuss these matter with mother first, do you understand?"

"Understand! Absolutely understand!"

An Qing Ran was shocked. It seems that she was not careful enough considering that so many people were able to point out flaws in her plan. In the future, she really needed to be extra cautious... Especially towards that mother and daughter pair. They should not be allowed to figure her out!

Thinking about the devil. An Yan Ran's voice suddenly drifted into the yard. Soon, a pink figure came into view. Her slightly red face was full of smiles when she curtseyed to Lian JinYu.

"Mother Jian An"

"Get up! This one already told you that you shouldn't bother to come here and pay your respect every day!" Lian JinYu exclaimed with a smile, pulling the child closer and stroking her hands with a look full of love. "look at the hands, they are so cold! Mother will give you something to warm up".

An Yan Ran's little face shone like the sun when she turned to Qing Ran.

"Jie Jie your hairpin is sooo beautiful today ..."

"Don't you have one of those hairpins too?" asked Lian JinYu at these words. "I gave each of you sisters a pin during your Jie Jie's birthday last year ..."

"Of course Yan er remembers, it just feels like this pin doesn't look so good when this one wears it" replied An Yan Ran innocently.

An Qing Ran secretly laughed at these words. It was just like in her past life. Except, this time she would not believe these words so stupidly

An Yan Ran smiled and said, "mother, I have something to discuss with you!"

"What is the matter?" asked Lian JinYu gently.

In her past life, An Qing Ran may have been envious. But now all she wanted was to expose Yan Ran true face and let her mother witness her vicious heart.

An Yan Ran smiled and pulled a piece of paper from her sleeve.

"Mother, this is an invitation from miss Qin Xiang Ning to ask for Jie Jie and me to participate at her gathering. Would mother let us go?"

"Is it the Qin Xiang Ning miss form the Ding Yuan Hou Fu?"

"Yes, mother! She is holding a party in Ding Yuan Hou Fu in two days. Many people will attend!" answered Yan Ran enthusiastically.

All this time An Qin Ran was sitting there quietly. Of course, she remembered this party!