bella birthday party 2

Bella can we come in asked john Lu Bella's dad, yes come in dad
I can't believe I gave birth to such beauty said john Lu,dad stop it how can you be flirting with me when mom is here said bella winking at her dad Nancy frowned seeing this and said are you trying to take my husband from me you little vixen,both john and bella can't stop laughing seeing Nancy reaction,so dad were is my gift asked bella,then john gave a red small box and said I and your mom decided to give you this gift I hope you like it said john.
Bella opening the box was  shocked of the sight of what was inside the red small box was the car key of the latest BMW car she screamed and hugged both her mom and dad kissing them all over,thank you dad said bella, Nancy frowned and said is it only your dad you will thank,then bella hugged her mom so tight and said I love you mom,I love you too sweetheart said Nancy.
Kate knocked the door of bella room hearing this bella came to realised that she has been wasting time chatting with her parent,come in said  Bella, Kate entered the room and Nancy Frowned seeing the Kate dressed more than the birthday girl she was angry, bella noticing this distract her mom and said mom will you be attending  my party,Nancy came back to her sense and said I and your dad will be going on date so you can enjoy yourself  with your friends winking at  her husband, seeing this Kate smiled and said mom and dad are really considerate,hearing this Nancy frowned and said am not your mom just call me auntie.
After Nancy and john left the room,Kate whispered to Bella's ear and said  planning something big tonight.